~CC2017~ Official Thread

go get em my dude w0lfe

got em my scary dude man

go get em triple m guy

Is there another way to pass the file of my part directly to Fran, that Iā€™m not thinking of??

He can download the file directly from the upload page.

Franā€™s turn!

hey so i know it my turn but im having trouble actually getting the song into my files to edit it. can anyone help?

Go to franā€™s part, scroll down under the player and you should see a link that says something like ā€œsong fileā€
Copy that and open up the composer (standard edition).
In the file menu, there should be a button that says open from link or something like that. paste it in there
voila!

1 Like

thank you!!!
my part wont be good so idk lol

Alrighty, finally got this up to date. I see Fran missed his deadline by two days :stuck_out_tongue:

Weā€™re way behind schedule.all because of this dang uploader problem
wow.
cc2017, coming to you in 2020

Reviving this as well since Iā€™m gonna be working on getting the collab into a completed state soon. Iā€™ve sent messages out to all of the final people who didnā€™t have a chance to add their part.

Oh god itā€™s been this long? No wonder it felt like my turn never came around.

1 Like

Yeah lol. Well weā€™re gonna finish it now for sure. Rn Hellstick is gonna be touching up his part and then if youā€™re interested Iā€™ll probably have you up next once heā€™s done.

We sticking with v3 for this or is v4 an option? I donā€™t want us to run into any accessibility issues.

1 Like

V3, only seems right to stick with the composer it was made in. I think once V4 gets into a more completed state weā€™ll probably come up with a new community collab for it specifically

1 Like

sorry to double post but Hellstick finished a lot faster than I expected. So far youā€™re the only person whoā€™s shown interest so I uploaded what he sent me and you can add to it if you want, just let me know.

Iā€™ll do something I guess.

Since QVX has indicated heā€™s busy, youā€™ll be up next Dre. Take as long as you need. The download is on the discord.