color schemes option

There should be a color schemes option to change the color on how things look. like this:

There would be a selection option in your settings:

Members would only be able to change this.

6 Likes

There should be options for base, secondary and background colors.

What about moderators and admins?

Oh, and I’d love that feature. I honestly loved the look of the website back in 2011.

So if you use “Custom” You’ll put your own color?

oh hai im not in the pichzure

no carot is in the piczure not u

changed

yeah u better

1 Like

yes. there would be a color palette.

yes. they are technically members. In other words, anybody registered on this site

That is just awful discrimination against guests. I’m sick of people judging people based on their registration. Non-members have visual needs too you know.

3 Likes

Now now, I’m pretty sure he didn’t mean to offend or discriminate…

Oh…

Let me tell you, I was a guest once and I still remember what it feels like. I just hope that this generation will come to their senses.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

no srsly i laughed. out loud. by myself.

Is this happening or not?

wait. you are saying guests need this too? Then let the guest posts songs

Guests aren’t allowed to post songs because there would be spamming issues. Why are you so rude towards guests? They should have the right to customize the website to fit their visual needs. You treat guests as if they are 3/5 of a person. If you have a problem with guests, then you should slap yourself in the face, because no matter what, there will always be a website that you would be a guest at.

fine. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i guess there could be a drop down tab with the colors. (next to the “Groups” button )

This would also be great for the composer as well!

3 Likes