Contest: Cover by Ear :Vote Now:

I just finished mine.

Actually, I’m wondering…how many people are GOING TO submit something in this contest? I’d feel pretty dang silly if I should be the only person who entered something… o_O

Don’t worry, WhiteFang is just finishing ours, aren’t you WF?

I’ve been gone a while. Once I make a few changes, I’ll let you know, and we can go from there.

I see the deadline got extended…again.
So, what is this, a one-on-one match, then? You’re on? I guess? o_O
(And you guys better finish…!)

Edit: You know, now that I look at it, I honestly have no idea what the point to posting that was. Eh.

We finished it. I sent the P.M. to Sandal. That is a kick-ass song, btw.

You know, I’m actually surprised that I’m saying this, but I agree; looking back, that song was pretty dang good. I’ll admit, I didn’t like the song at first, but as I worked through my cover I guess it grew on me. Funny how listening to a song over and over again while scrutinizing every little detail really gets you hooked on it, eh? So yeah, great job, Sandalman!

Haha thanks, looks to be a 1v1.

So, are you going to announce which of the two of us won? Or should we just let this die quietly?

You’re just afraid you’re going to lose.

I will announce in due time.

Is this over yet?

Supposedly. Why, were you going to submit something?

Can we at least hear the songs? D:

Actually, he has a point. If you don’t want to judge them, Sandalman, perhaps you can post both of ours and let everyone else decide who the winner is via poll? Actually, Muselline, if you can get an okay from WhiteFang, we can probably just post our songs here ourselves. (…unless some secret third contestant decided to join…?)

(Hm, and I saw Sandalman looking at this topic just a few seconds ago…)

We’d have to ask Sandal first though.

Alright, here are the two songs.

:moved:

That move was unnecessary.

Living on the edge, eh?

Just want to remind everyone that this is a cover contest. Vote for the one that sounds most like the original. Thank you.

If you’re unsure of who to vote for, I usually just pick the first option.

That is so cliche. If you’re cool, you’d vote for the last option.

Also, just to be clear, are WhiteFang, Muselline, and I allowed to vote?