DD12's Swanky Shit B)

I only heard the first 14 songs.

Inferno: Your best song. 4/5
Hot Pursuit: Pokémon music? 3/5

no, hot pursuit is an original song.

?id=17047

I’m trying FCEPREMIX by Fall Of Troy, tell me what you think of it, whats it missing? whats it need? Or is good how it is? Feedback aprreciated.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR BRINGING MY THREAD TO ALMOST 1,000 VIEWS! tears of joy

Wow, your songs are so awesome <3

I love your rendition of the Cutman theme.

Thanks!!! 1,000 views, wow, Im more popular than a lot of threads! Wooooohoooooo!

Good job DD! (Insert applause here) lol More than double the views of my thread… which makes sense, since I only have… 3 songs.
I’d really like to know where you get your music for the video game songs you make, I was looking for some earlier and didn’t have any luck. Think you could tell me?

you mean sheet music? if so, I don’t use it alot, but a little If im stuck or off-key. Or if I need a composer name.I use it.
vgsmworld.com/

I use Piano Files. Users post info about the sheets they own. You can also search sheets and ask someone to trade sheets with you. I just got 6 sheets yesterday.

All of your songs I’ve listened to are amazing! Champion Battle, K.K. Rider,etc. all sound good. However, FCPREMIX sounds a bit off. Keep up the good work. 8-)

They kinda helped… I’ve been looking for sheet music of every instrument used instead of just piano though. Oh well, I’ll keep looking… they should be around somewhere.

What I do in that situation is look for a website that has the sheet for sale and view a preview of it (usually just 1 or 2 pages). That will show you key, some of the chords used, repeating note patterns, vocal range, etc.

just replace piano notes with other instruments, It sounds the same!

Oh yeah, I guess that could work lol

well, i used hamienet.com for some sheet music but that is in the beta stage so some of them don’t work

Hey, I’m trying to start a website, www.sheetshare.webs.com, so people can share their sheet music. Still working on it some though, but you are welcome to go there.

I can tell you really want to do this since you voted for it yourself!

once!!!

lol

It doesn’t matter, it is still winning.

:o :D :o I just found out my vids couldnt upload to youtube :o :o