Emerald Rush (Special Stage Original Piece) by Caleb Taylor

Oh good, I finally managed to figure out how to upload music to the site! I’ve made a few other songs in the past, but 1) they were on my old computer, and 2) They ended up getting lost a couple times because I forgot it saved to the cache when you saved locally.

But enough about that, here’s my first Notessimo upload! It originally just kinda started of as its own little thing, but then I kinda felt a Sonic vibe come off it (reminiscent of Colors/Lost World imo) so I just went with the flow and came up with this as the end result! Enjoy!

Bonus If you listen closely, I snuck in the old Emerald jingle seven times throughout the song before it loops. Try to find them if you can!

18 Likes

This is excellent!! especially for your first post

the only issue i have is the ending… maybe try to make the ending more definite

otherwise a job well done

1 Like

Thanks Addy! I was debating on whether or not to tack on an ending since the intention was just to have it loop, but I suppose I could do that if that’s what the people want. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

gud job man c:

1 Like

dude this is really good damn

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear more from you.

2 Likes

It’s great to hear all the positive feedback from you guys!
I don’t know when I’ll be able to get another song out though because I’m getting ready to move out for college this week, but rest assured there will be more to come.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

OH, and one more thing: If you want what I think is the best sound for this song, be sure to use the old player.

Can’t wait to hear from you guys on the next upload!

Love to see new people that also put in the effort! nice job!

Sounds so like the picture suggests

On the looping issue … I would just put (Loop) in the title so people know and then you wont get called out on not having an end

Also if I make a loop I make sure to have at least two or three instruments start straight away. If it is one then it is definitely not drums. Unless you start with some kick ass drum break then it will sound … hollow I guess is the word

Sorry for sounding a bit negativfe … this is really good ESAPECIALLY for a first upload

1 Like

No worries m8! Feedback is feedback, and I’ll take what I can get!

If you look in the old player, Sheet 0 is just used as an intro. I meant for it to be just that, but maybe I should have had Sheets 1-5 loop once or twice more to reinforce that, but either way I’m still pretty happy with how it turned out. :stuck_out_tongue:

301 views. youtube just glitched again.