Eye of The Tiger by Fran5

Yay! +7000 Views!

See it on yutub :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Re-Edited Verision of EYE OF THE TIGER By Fran5

Please postreply or PM me if the song has errors.

I think you should have like a half volume metal guitar underneath every fender guitarā€¦it just doesnā€™t have the right soundā€¦the metal guitar sounds a little more like itā€¦

Yes, but i think (now ) that the metal guitar isnā€™t too melodic to the song, and, if i put it in the intro, the guitars didnā€™t match
I was clear?

I agreeā€¦not as good as the original, but then again, I always listen to eye of the tiger on rocky

I tried it for the first couple sheets and it didnā€™t sound too bad (thats going over every fender i could find)ā€¦so you might have to explain more XD sorryā€¦

Have you tried making songs symphonic rock? Eye of the tiger is one of the songs on notessimo that sounds like it needs woodwinds and brass to help it.

How? show me

What I mean is something like taking a guitar in a song and having flute have the same exact notes, or keyboard with trumbone etc. But, since you want me to show you, hereā€™s the link.
?id=51552
I only got it to measure 3, but you can see what iā€™m doing.
I think my epic struggle song is symphonic rock, you can look if you want.

Yes good! The brass rules!
Theyā€™re good for the intro. But the version (or the instruments) desnā€™t match. :S

hmmm. Maybe you could make another symphonic eye of the tiger?

1.000 views!!

Volume controls, and rhythm mistakes.

Not muchā€¦

My hardest problem when I made it

This is SHITTTT!!! ITS AWESOME

Tip: Eye of the Ti (36) ger (36)
instead of Eye of the Ti (8) ger (24)

Otherwise, very good!

about the ā€œEye of the Ti Gerā€ i found good the Ti(16) Ger(24) for the chorus, and Ger(32) for the outro

Iā€™m a fan of the piano part.

Just freaking. AWESomE!!!

did u make this by ear or did u look at some sheet music or somrthing?