Favorite Bands?

rammstein

iron maiden, BFMV, COf
modest mouse and rush

Buckethead ftw!

Wow, three months since the last post… crazy lol
But anyways, you guys should really check out Bang Camaro. They’re fricken amazing! Seriously, what’s better than having a man-choir of 15 singers along side sweet rock music? lmao
Their new album is coming out next Tuesday (20th), Bang Camaro II (Very creative, since their first one was called Bang Camaro) and I am defiantly getting it!
This is kinda looking like an ad for them isn’t it? And it probably is… oh well lol
Anyways yeah, check 'em out!

Favorites(and a song): Sugarcult(Memory), Rise Against(Life Less Frightening), My Chemical Romance(I’m Not Okay), Fall Out Boy(I Don’t Care)
Others(no song): Amber Pacific, 1208, Atreyu, Autopilot Off, Blink 182, Finger Eleven, Funeral For A Friend, Hedley, Hoobastank, Escape The Fate, Linkin Park, Midtown, Nickelback, American Hi-Fi, Treble Charger, Billy Talent, No Motiv, Ramones, Simple Plan, Sum 41, The All-American Rejects (Old), The Matches, Demi Lovato, Yellow Card. (More but forget, ill check ipod later) Edit: Also Not By Choice.

They have lots of people in their band, but I hear they only have 1 bassist. This does sound like an ad, and I might have to listen to their music. And…

That means you are resisting. You mean definitely, I hope.

Heh, yeah… I did mean definitely… me and my awful spelling.

Now I see where you got your old avatar Kd!

Wow, I didn’t realize they had 13 vocalists!

My favourite is the X-project by DJ Fresh, but no-one has ever heard of it

4th post! yay!

P.o.d
Tantric
Muse
Papa roach

Dragonforce, muse, iron maiden, bang camaro, KdIuLdLeA, Hypo and unknowned

now I like Joe Satriani too

Joe Satriani ftw lol

I second that!

I third that! Wait…

I don’t think it works that way lol
You already firsted it (lmao)

That’s why I said “Wait…”

I kinda figured. But I thought, why just laugh when I can say something to make me sound dumb too? (hlisten)

I eat trains! (hlisten)

Oh yeah? Well, I eat food.