Favourite Game Console

Those songs are good to listen to, not play on guitar hero. They all needed to be as challenging as throguh the fire and flames… Though Nobody could beat them except for Danny.

Cult of Personality? That’s on there, and it’s pretty hard to beat. In fact, whenever I used to have it (I borrowed it from a friend for sometime), that’s where I was stuck on expert. The one’s t=in that japanese teir are pretty hard. Also, Randomly on Expert they made Welcome to the Jungle hard as well. Although I could beat it hands down, it took me a few trys. Oddly enough, I had no problem at all defeating either Tom Morello, nor Slash. My brother did, and he’s the super pro at Guitar Hero in our family. He can play all of the last tier, (In GH3) and he can beat the only hard song in GH4, which is Satch Boogie. He met his match in TTFAF though. He can beat Less talk more rokk, plus…

Those are good to play once you get stuck on them, but after playing ttfaf good and 4 staring Jordan (which to me, is way harder… I literally went below failing (the game decided to be nice… and still 4* it!) the game gets boring… Look at Danny playing the game… He hates GH now.

As title says My favourite console is PS3 because it has losts of shooter games which are my favourite and has good graphics than other console.

I like how XBox is losing the poll. (rock)

ps2 beats all the current gen consoles. Except PC, which (if you have a beastly-enough one) can play ps2 anyways.

Woot!

I have to admit that I agree with this statement. The ps2, gamecube, and xbox were the best generation, as they had today’s good grapics (not par with now but good enough, and certainly better than 64-bit), along with the fact that that was basically the end of good games. There are a few that are still good, but most are just made to make a profit.

I would say that 64-bit games were better (not graphically, though). Amazing games from the 3rd-6th era (nes through ps2).

That was my point though, although the games weren’t as good as the old ones, they improved drastically on the graphics, which in turn makes them better. Slightly.

yeah, but there where still some amazing old-styled-nerdy(as of today’s population’s thinking) games on the 6th gen (coughShadow of the Colossuscough)

The following trailer may make you shit your pants, viewer discretion is advised http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO10_IbDUBU

MARIO GALAXY 2, LOOK UP!!!

I already did it look like the first one with more complex levels

I like the DS, its good. it is a very clever little machine! however the DSi will be MUCH MUCH MUCH better, as the screens are bigger and more sensitve, it is lighter (in weight), it has the internet, it has a music player on it, it can hold pictures, it takes an SD card, and the BEST thing: it has two in built cameras!!!

PC or ps2

Playstation.

TV is doing what I did when I first joined, bumping old topics adding nothing interesting or bumpworthy to contribute to the threads…

Than the old topics may go to graveyard.

You need to stop…

Neither of you are helping this situation. And neither am I.