Favourite Game Console

Choose as many as you like.

Nintendos Winning. GO NINTENDO! And rally this is the “favorite game system”

I only had a ps2 when this poll was made. now I have a 360 also.

Anything I can afford.

I have a PS3, but the 40G version is really not worth buying.

Sure, its like a £100 cheaper than the 80G,(sorry for all you who are yanks) but it keeps freezing
(hlisten) :mrgreen: (rnote)

Although nintendo is one of the most popular family systems,
I’m going with the 360 for only one game…
TEAM FORTRESS 2.
360 is my only vote.

I am now a proud owner of a PS3
And I must say, it’s pretty great.

I like the playstation systems better than the other ones. The first game I played was good ol’ Driver on the PS1 (I think I was 5 years old). I’ve been a fan of them (playstation) ever since…

I think I gotta go with Playstation as well. Ironically, Fishrocker, the first game I played was Gran Turismo 1 when I was around 5. ROFL! They came out with the CD for video games when Nintendo was still using cartridges, and X-box didn’t exist. I still can’t believe the Microsoft just came in with the X-box and didn’t totally fail. Good stratagy I guess. But Playstation is still my favorite, if only because I’ve never had an X-box (but I did have a Sega Genesis, which I liked to watch my family play).

Ironic i had a ps1 to and my favorite game on that was frogger i now own a ps2 and wii wiis decent but i wish they would make an fps=(first person shooter) that had a multi player feature
o well.

You lack punctuation, please improve. T_T

Anyway… I like my X-Box 360. I like Nintendo too but it’s more of a kid’s company… (BTW, i have Wii)

X-box is to Playstation as Rock Band is to Guitar Hero. -Proverbs 30:32

Superior?
More fun?
Has 600+ songs while the other has 40-60?

Actually I meant out of nowhere, brand new, and way superior. Also, you’d have thought Guitar Hero would’ve had a copyright on its OWN GAME.

they ran out of songs… don’t toiuch any of the new music games… GET: GH1 GH2 and rock band 1 (just for party time!)

You forgot GH3, which is still just as good as the first two, with slightly better graphics.

I don’t think it had any good songs 'till the last tier.

really…Laughs Hysterically

You’re kidding… there were many great songs in that game! Too many to name.

Slow ride, Paint it Black, Cherub Rock, Sabotage (My only favorite of the beastie boys), My name is Jonas, Barracuda, Story of my Life, La Grange, Cult of Personality, School’s Out, Lay Down, She Bangs the Drums (favorite song on there), Rock and roll all night, Even Flow (My favorite song on the setlist), Rock you like a Hurricane, Hit me with your best shot; just to name a few.