FFR

How good are you at FFR? I use to be able to play all the songs (including death piano and the other one with the really long name.)

But I change the settings to ASDF (literally) type button pressing (a is left, s is up, d is down, and f is right) And make it
scroll down like guitar hero

what do you mean?

He means he hates acronyms…

Also, I suck a FFR.

Flash Flash Revolution is a flash version of Dance Dance Revolution? I don’t like it already.

I wasnt saying any acronyms… thats my actual controls set up. The few things good about it is that you can set it up to not go up (seriously up? that doesn’t work!) And make the controls better. Plus their are a few cool songs (death Piano, and all of cornandbeans stuff (which is completely charted bad))

slaps forehead Duh! He’s talking about the name of the thread itself, FFR.

Haha it’s funny because the site’s been dead for months and people think it’s coming back today

Well I’ve never been to Norway so I wouldn’t know.

That made no sense…

Well actually it does make sense as Norway isn’t as popular as France or England. And if I were going to Norway I probably wouldn’t be going to Finnmark.

What the hell are you talking about? You quoted GS’ post about FFR, then you talked about Norway? :twisted:

Oh wait … is FFR Flash Flash Revolution? Oh … my bad.

Yeah, what’d you think it was?

Umm … definitely not a ferry and bus operator in Finnmark, Norway owned by Veolia Transport Norway.

…i dont think i want to read this topic…

Wait, so what happened to FFR now?

It broke. And considering it has 10 back up sites, that’s freaky.

It didn’t break. The creators split up, so Synth shut it down. He told Tass that it might be back up eventually, but don’t get your hopes up.