Frets on Fire

ok before all of you start flaming about how the graphics are horrible, keep in mind that im not talking about the old version:

but rather the new, better version (now called FoFiX 3.030):

so any of you guys play it?

No, it freezes my computer

hmm…

Dell computer
1gb RAM
Family Chip-Set graphics card
150-300 gb HDD
Intel Pentium Core-Duo processor

are those your computer specs?

I play it, it’s pretty fun… especially with my RB guitar… but where did you get that cool Rock Band theme?

right here:
fretsonfire.net/forums/viewt … 11&t=31459

Sweet, thanks.

no, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than that

then you must use way to much memory for it to freeze. try running in windowed form rather than full screen.

why play it when i have rockband now anyway?

because you can have custom songs too. and GH1/2/3/Aerosmith/WT/OT songs also.

How do I

A. Install the mod
B. MAke my Rock band guitar work with the game

You don’t install it, you download it… extract the file, and click the Frets on Fire icon.
To make the Rock Band guitar work, have it plugged in and on before you start the game, then go to the controls and set it up for the guitar. (Press enter on a key, Fret #1 for example, and then press the green fret on the guitar).

if your wondering how to put the RB2 theme in go to the data folder where your FoF source files are>double click Themes>paste the folder.

as for the RB guitar
plug in controller>open FoF>go to options> key settings> p1 controls>set your controls (fret #1 = green)

Yeah, I’ve had this game for a while now. I use my RB guitar. I play using the MFH-Alarian mod though. It allows you to use drums.

I extracted it to mods lol there is my problem.

Nvm i cant find themes. Lol.

What should I put on my song list?

Yngwie Malmsteen.

P.S. My god, another year old thread revival!

Jordan by Buckethead.

good old Black Sabbath

P.S. If you want an extremely short song choose Napalm Death : you suffer!