• are you one
  • what do you think of them
  • if you arent one what do you think they are
  • do you think they are good or bad
  • etc

I hear they are soft

1 Like

if they are made of quality fur then yes

Told you before. I don’t have a problem with them.

most people dont but some people go full retard and “FURRIEZ AR DE DAVEIL!!!” thing and i wanted to see what the spectrum of opinion round these parts was lmfao

Yeah. There’s also people that think that pokemon are the devil too. People are crazy.

Will you make a poll for this occasion?

furries are just something people like. I dont know much about them… but they seem strange.
some comments got deleted… hmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought it was already known I am Notessimo’s resident furry.

2 Likes

Of course!

And as such, I shall be this topic’s resident expert! O:

I thought it was always Sky.

I’m sure there can be two furries in the same place.

No, there can’t be. It would rip open a hole into the fourth dimension and tear through the fabric of our entire universe. As the resident expert on furries, I would know.

Well that would be bad.

No it wouldn’t, it happens a lot actually.

sorry for necroposting but i promise it’s relevant, i noticed a renard cover featured on the frontpage and it made me remember that his hasn’t been covered here.

renard is a furry musician, most of yall know that. but what you dont know is that theyve been called out as a rapist.

the thing is that the victim has been using their situation to win pity points and drive people apart from eachother.

victim summary: http://nishimikan.tumblr.com/post/74105986662
renard summary: http://f.cl.ly/items/0N2D3O0k0n2r2X460I38/words.html

its all a buncha gobbledy gack from both of them trying to get people on their side, nishi playing the “poor me” game and renard playing the “i didn’t mean it” game.

all in all theyre both frickin nuts and thats why im taking a big step away from the furry community.

1 Like

Bleh, using this reason to distance yourself from the furry community is just silly.
Thing is this kind of thing happens quite a lot, and when either party is famous, the wildfire really gets going.

It’s important to note that at this point, it is almost entirely a “he said she said” sort of thing, save for a few text logs and screenshots. I happen to have personal experience with the type of unstable that this “nishi” seems to be… to put it simply, it is not fun dealing with those types of people.

The mistake people make when seeing this stuff is attributing it to the internet or the furry community, however it’s really just drama is all it is. You can make it a point to not get involved in this drama, because as soon as you do, you only promote it and spread it farther. Let these people have their relationship issues and let us all get back to doing Notessimo things, yes?

see the thing is, i spent a lot of time around both of them. i was part of their little… stupid second life clique. thingy. kind of, at least. it’s a long story.

the thing with renard is that they are explicitly and completely uninterested in you if you aren’t sexual, don’t talk about sex, or put fetishes at the forefront all that often. i used to be a moderator and assistant in his SL community, but a then-friend of mine came in who had everything i had to offer… PLUS being verbal about their sexuality. and since i myself hold a policy of keeping certain things private i was pretty much driven out because of it.

nishi is part of this er… i guess ill call it a horny furry clique… and acts this way along everyone else. tweeting about how much you like to get buttfisted and sharing nudes etc. seem to be norms in this community. but on top of all that, nishi’s got a lot of misguided social justice tendencies. and while social justice is important and good and has it’s place, from what i’ve seen nishi spends all their time using the fact that theyr’e a japanese-american with pstd to put themselves in the center of a discussion and make an example out of it.

honestly i don’t attribute this to furries as a whole, but getting close to these furries in particular made me wanna keep more of them at arm’s length until i’ve had enough time to decide i can trust em. i guess i didn’t word that very well, my bad.

Something to remember is that a lot of time, people are only interested in sexual things online because they don’t have much time and are busy with things elsewhere. They come to chats and Second life to get away from business and to partake in things they don’t get to do elsewhere.

As for this particular situation, I honestly don’t want to hear about it as it isn’t really my business.