Genres (Help)

RPG songs. Like the type you find under Lets make an RPG soundtrack thread.

how do u put a key signature in the songs?

Know all of the tones in the key signature, then every time you come across a tone that isn’t natural, make an accidental using Shift for flats, and Ctrl for sharps.

hi…
you’re log in and “share” a song, it’ll be bind to your account so that you can easily look for all your songs or see others songs.

… say what now?

If that’s a question, it sounds more like a statement…And no, if you want to keep all your songs, you need to keep the URLs.
If what you said was a request, don’t post it in the Genres thread.

Might I add:
I don’t know if this has been brought to anyone’s attention yet, but as far as I know no one has been able to change the Genre yet. The only Genre I’ve seen in the Browse section has been Unspecified.

That little “i” icon in the Compose screen that reads “Click to edit the comments for your song” I thought was the way to change the genre, but whenever I’ve tried clicking on it, nothing happens.

This has been mentioned before, and that’s because Starburst hasn’t added those features in yet.

I don’t know about any of you, but does it seem like notessimo sounds a little…different? I was listening to some of my songs and they seem different in some sort of way…Anyone else getting that?

Oh and STAAAAAAAAAAARBUUUUUUUUUUUUURST Where are you? Come back! We’re not that scary!

I believe he’s talking about how if you go into your user control panel, you can view your posts.

Genre’s would help me alot on trying to find all the types i like and when you type in the name to the song with a ’ in it like solo’s it turns out to be solo/'s?

heres one for you, any Remix in misc

I would add cover to the genre list.

What’s cover?

Re-creating a song made from another artist. That’s all I do, is make covers lol.

I thought that was remixing.

Remixing is taking a song and changing it around a bit. Covering is making a song the exact same as the original.

I see! Thank you!

The bots are evolving!

You said this in 2008. It finaaly came in 2010. Mr. Tetris has gotten in the way of Notessimo No worries though, its all good