Guitarhero music creator

WOW! You can create with the guitar, Drums, and Keyboard!
Im getting this no matter what!
Watch:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169541
Its Amazing!!!

And all you need is one instrument! you can make all of them using the guitar!

I already have something like that on my laptop. Except it only makes the guitar and bass parts, plus you need to have an MP3 of a song. So it’s basically like making a new song for Guitar Hero that isn’t already in there. It’s VERY complicated to do.

I have something like that too. Are you by any chance using the Feedback Chart Editor? That’s what I use. I have a custom Guitar Hero disc with custom charts ready, but my DVD burner doesn’t work. You burn the ISO file–the file with the custom charts and mp3s in a special format for the disc–to a DVD, cuz the PS2 only reads DVDs.

Or it could be Frets on Fire. I have that too.

I used to have that, but my computer couldn’t handle it or something like that, and the lag was unbelievable So I uninstalled it and carried on my way.

I REALLY want GH:WT now! I just wish I had the money.

I got Gh:WT yesterday, and it is freakin amazing!! The music creator is pretty neat too…takes some getting used to though.

I’m gonna ask for it for Christmas.

The Wii version is better than the other ones! You miss out on higher graphics, but there’s Mii Freestyle which is pretty sweet. You can use your Mii’s and jam however you want.

Iv’e tried giutar hero but i suck

Hi!

hmm… Guitar hero games suck really bad latley… the song selections are really bad… I mean, I still only play GH2.

Well, actually, i never play gh anymore. I usually play real guitar.

Yeah, let me save you guys a lot of money by saying DON’T GET ANY OF THE NEW GUITAR HEROS THEY CANNOT LIVE UP TO THE OLD ONES EVEN WITH DRUMS AND THE MUSIC CREATOR IS ONLY GUITAR AND A FEW SYNTH SOUNDS. FYI, IT SUCKS!

I really would have liked it if it was nearly as good as notessimo but it’s not so I didn’t other buying it got rb2 instead hope they get a music creator for that that work

Guitar hero really should have a budget or profit with notessimo so we can create notessimo songs with guitar hero! :D

I can do expert. But I can’t do songs like:

Holy wars-Megadeth

Fury of the storm-Dragonforce

Wish-Nine Inch Nails.

I CAN DO

Bat Country-Avenged Sevenfold

Sweating Bullets-Megadeth

One-Metallica

And more!

My top tip: PRACTICE!

First time I See IT :o

The GH music creator sucks anyway :confused:

To be honest, I don’t enjoy Guitar Hero’s music creator. I haven’t used it for a while but when I did play GH, the music I played was just random notes. Notessimo is alot easier.

I suggest you don’t buy it just for the music creator. It’s… not that good to be honest.

Most of the songs I want are DLC for Rockband 3! >=( I WANT IT SO BAD!