Halo 1,2,3, and Halo Wars

just talk about halo 1 2 3 or halowars

Never played 'em… probably never will.

lol, me either, Id rather waste my time with GOOD games.

What do you mean DarkDan? The Halo series games (including Halo Wars) are fun games! I also like the music from them (mainly Halo 1, 2, and 3).

I played Halo 3. It was pretty fun…Halo Wars, not so much.

by good games i mean the best ones, its an ok game, but xbox live killed it for me (hlisten)

I still believe if halo 1 wasn’t a launch title for the xbox, we today would not have a 360 and instead would be stuck with crappy kiddy japanese consoles.

coughwiicough

GO MICRO$OFT

that is a good point, I mean dsi? WHAT?

same here. I’m very glad I’ve never played. I accidentally played Halo and Halo 2 at my friend’s house a few years ago , when I was not aware of the failure contained within the game, until it was too late and I was killed by some machine my friend had.

Co-op is the best feature Halo could ever have for me; my bro tends to play with me a lot.

I’m never touching Xbox Live though. Not with a headset, anyway.

I don’t blame you. With all the obnoxious, 7-year-old, high pitched kids, it gets very annoying.

҉Zalgo҉comes҉

Those kids are as annoying as hell… in any online game pretty much (Team Fortress 2 for me lol). Weird how they get pissed off when I call them girls… when they’re not

lol, If they were sure of their sexuality, they would just say “No You…”

Lmao

I gotta admit one thing-

When I was over at a friend’s and listened in on his Halo match, I broke into a fit of laughter upon hearing a youngin’ [/irony] cursing up a storm after getting shanked in the face by a sniper bullet.

I have a good website for Halo Music, (Those games have some of the best soundtracks), www.rampancy.net
You have to sign up, but the transcribers are good. Alot of the music has PDFs.

ive only played halo 2. liked it for a while. im bored of it. wish i could play the others.

i like the music… could anyone try to make some of it???

it will be nowhere near the fame and glory of halo, but you can always try!

I tried once. Didn’t get very far…
One Final Effort

Halo 2 had the worst story mode… But halo 1 has the most amazing… Thats what I play games for. single player.