"HyperSpeed" songs

hooray

Wow, that’s actually a good song!
I could also work as a loop!

Day dreaming

Critique in my thread please… Link…someone in the forums!

probably your best sng, and Im adding you to the list.

I think this should be stressed a little more. If you don’t use 16th notes, it’s not really a hyper-speed song, just a regular song that has the note-durations and tempo multiplied by 4 (I.E. this one was at 800 bpms, but could’ve been made at 200 bpms). I don’t think that just making a song fast is impressive until you do something with all that speed.

So I shall stress on it.
Okay, so let us compare the two: Hyperspeed and Normal Speed (Anything against hyperspeed such as 333, 240, 360, 480, etc.)

Hyperspeed

• Can place more notes anywhere (1 Measure = 8.325 Measures compared to a 120 tempo) Meaning 7.325 Measures left only to be used CORRECTLY.
  • Decreases limitation (Such as if you can place a note right after another one, leading to increasing tempo and replacing notes.)
  • More time taking (Think about it, using 1 Measure as nearly a quarter note. More room, but more complications such as the adjustment of notes.)

Normal Speed (120, 240, 360, 480, etc.)

• Keeps everything settling and smooth looking.
  • Takes less time to make than Hyperspeed or Fast (700+) for it has less scrolling and more ease to delete, move, copy, and/or retry.
  • Some minor limitations like running out of room for a song. (Unless your re-making a song, then the tempo is showed to you.)

There is more, i’ll edit the post once every while when I see a difference in both.
Also, this is pretty much what starwars said with if you can use the speed, i’m just stressing on it more.

you do have a point there, but dd you fail to notice how much more legato it sounded faster than it would at a lower tempo? nevertheless, it is still a great song, and would continue to be if done at a different tempo.

Wait, were you talking about my song that’s an EXAMPLE.
I hope not.

In my opinion it would’ve sounded the exact same at a lower speed, unless it was lower than 150 bpm. For whatever reason, intsruments sound different at this speed…as demonstrated by Gateway to Paradise. The opening bass and the bass once the pace picks up sound like two different basses, when in fact they are the same instrument. Look, I’m not saying it was a bad song, but was it entirely necessary to have it so fast? Only so that it fits into this thread.

No, I was talking about Ashley bas10’s new song.

True Hyper-speed…its 999bpm and everything!
I just made this. I know its not finished (should be in the unfinished thread). But! I wanted to post an example of how a hyperspeed song “MAY” sound. what I mean is the effects made by the closer notes played at this speed.
this will hopefuly become some sort of alien-dance-techno-mix-thingy. ENJOY!
P.S. BUMP!!!

That fit’s this song perfectly. Just be sure it doesn’t turn into Ear Torture and it should be a very interesting song.

i know what you mean…due to what im labelling bar 3 even tho its bars…hmmm 17-24?
but i wanted HUUGE impact straight away…the next sheet i will quieten the cymbal and make the 3rd bar the real emphasis of my melody (to be added) but it wont loos impact because i will and a heavy bass and maybe even a drum (possible sheet 3 though)

Here’s what I got so far, I’m sorta stuck

No one ever comments my music, my personal threads gets little to no criticism

?id=42185

TA-DA!

That is without a doubt the best song in the Hyperspeed thread. OMG I can’t believe that you used a bass drum as an instrument. Drums were catchy, and instrument choice was unusual yet satisfying, I must say it was great. To me it sounded like a song that would be on one of those old classic video games, 8-bit and everything. Good job.

Thanks…Space-Game thread…AWAAAAAAY!!!

Gspeday!

warning: tribute to Fur Elise at end, lol.

i think ashleybas10 is a new legend here!

holy CR*P…between that and darkdans sig i really must be kicking ass lately (and thank you.)

Don’t mind me, just whoring out my new song.