I got a warning... by Unknown

sigh My first warning ever… WHY WOULD DD12 DO THIS TO ME!!!

According to the report, it seems that you frequently double post, as well as decuple posting in the "Count to x " thread. And it looks like you recreated some existing threads. We apologize for giving you a warning, but rules are important and you need to follow them. Thanks.

Ahhh nostalgia…

I’m just over exaggerating xD. Not like a warning does anything. The actual point of the song was to get over a… horrible nightmare (I had a seizure when I woke up). I was scarred for 6 months. Finally, I decided to create this, due to recent events, I just named it this.

P.S. I didn’t post 10 time in a row, it was 5 (sigh ok… that’s still kinda’ bad but I was bored [<—bad excuse]). Also I created only one existing topic. I’ve double posted only around 3-4 times over a week (a lot more than I usually do, probably because I’m afraid that my sister will take the computer again).

What the hell is that?

Strange, I couldn’t find a topic that had people talk all about themselves (maybe I’m going blind).

^ triple posts about talking about not double posting. facepalm

its not fun having a warning :cry:

One time I got a message (twice), It was actually like a warning, but I have 0 warnings.

Nostalgia:

• A sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.
  • The evocation of these feelings or tendencies, esp. in commercialized form.