I just got a Plastic Ocarina

That’s right. I just got a Baby Blue, Sweet Potato Ocarina. How does it sound? Not that great tbh (click). How does it play? Well it’s hard to get used to but it plays alright. How does it look? Like this!

Posted Image

It doesn’t help that the instructions are in Taiwanese. =P

Well I’m going to go practice with this so I can get a clay Sweet Potato Ocarina. Wish me luck guys!

That was close. I almost downloaded it. Please give a warning! Anyways, I like Ocarinas They sound cool on Zelda

doesn’t sound too bad, but it is also made of plastic XP

Downloaded it? It’s just a sound sample of me playing it.

It said Downlad. and A file bar that pulls up when ever you download something appeared. I didnt have time to look.

there are some good ocarinas out there. This one…not one of the better ones…so what DO you expect?

(can you play song of time, that would rock!!!)

I really want an alto or tenor sweet potato clay ocarina.
Also, if you want to hear some amazing ocarina playing, visit docjazz4’s YouTube channel!

i have the Songbird ocarina. it sounds beautiful!

Right now, I’m playing on a plastic one. Doesn’t sound too good, but hey, I can hear what I’m trying to play!

I want an ocarina

Then buy one!
I like them because they’re easy to play. I might buy a real one soon.

Where?

Here is one place:
STLOcarina

This one has good inline ocarinas:
Mountain Ocarinas

aww, that Ocarina is so cute! how big is it Levus?

I have four clay ones, they’re of a different shape. They sound fantastic, I suggest you guys try and get something other than plastic.

Anybody Know Where I can Get An Ocarina In New Hampshire?

Buy them off of the internet.

Can’t, I’m not aloud to buy stuff off the internet and just for that, my mom wouldn’t buy it anyway…I need a place where I can pay with my own money.

You want to buy an ocarina in new hampshire? Without getting it off the internet?? Would you like the moon… or perhaps a sober clown with that too?