Instruments Suggestion Thread

More concert band style instruments would be nice. You already have all the wind instruments, but I’m trying to write a concert style song, and the percussion is limited.

Some things that would be nice are:

-Gong/ Tam Tam
-Crash cymbal
-Suspended cymbal
-Concert bass drum
-Wind chimes

Also the guitars arent very good for all styles. Maybe put in a guitar that sounds very “chunky”, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

I’ve said it once, and i’ll say it again… WE NEED MORE SYNTHS!!!

1 Like

Yes yes please, I third this. In Notessimo 1 I ended up using a cat’s meow as a substitute. Speaking of which, where did all the fun Mario Paint sounds go in Notessimo 2? I hope they’re coming back post-beta.

1 Like

A few ideas:

A shaker (egg)

A better sounding tambourine

A feedback guitar noise

A tap-dancing shoe, type noise

An out cry from a crowd (Like at a rock show, if the lead shoves his fist in the air, the sound everyone knows to make, “AY!”)

A guitar palm mute

That’s all I’ve got. Thanks

1 Like

dj scratch?

1 Like

how about a setting for the voxes where theres a list of phonics so you can add lyrics.

1 Like

i have already brought this suggestionn up.

1 Like

OH OH OH!!! 8-) how 'bout adding some hammer-ons for the guitars, thtd be sweet :D

1 Like

Can you add some trance instruments plz? 8-)
Trance is my favorite type of music.

2 Likes

Metal Vox.

1 Like

I’m not too keen on the Guitar Samples there are. So if they could get more clear ones along with acoustic then I’d love you people forever.

Also some winds I’ve noticed that aren’t in the game that I would have like to use on two different occasions but ended up having to use flute or ocarina for are the Recorder and the Piccolo.

Also, this thing NEEDS slap bass and violin.

1 Like

Ya i think we need a lower sounded acoustic guitar and lower sounding clean guitars like the pitch of the metal but without the effect

1 Like

Viola, Cello, Violin, and Double Bass

1 Like

Ive wanted to use the strat guitars, but there too high pitched, and the metal is too loud, so you need jus a low strat guitar or something.

1 Like

Sample Vocals
Aka… Pump Pump Pump it up
lol
Lauphing
Push
Sirens
omg that would make for great Trance Songs

lol
just some ideas

1 Like

If you can remember the second sonic game in the mystic cave zone, right after the intro of the tune, it has a electronic-base like sound as the harmony in the begining, it’d be great because Im working on that song/theme now 8-)

1 Like

It’s not really a new instrument per se, but instruments such as the trombone or tuba, when played in their intended range are either inaudible or distorted.

1 Like

its really not new but a fix
the electric bass is not correct and if it is then you need a new electric bass that can be held longer then the ones already there

1 Like

Needs more COWBELL

Seriously, you need to put the cowbell in it

1 Like

A Harp would be a nice addition. It would help for the people that like to do Orchestral music. Some of the essentials for orchestral music are:

Strings
Viola
Violin
Harp
Contrabass
Pizz Strings
Cello
Timpani
Trumpet
Trombone
Muted Trumpet
French Horn
Sometimes Brass Section
Several Winds
Classical Drum Kit

You’ve already got quite a lot of those there already.

One other thing I’d LOVE to see is 8-bit synths that sounds like this: suun.net63.net/AnimalCrossing_Title.mp3

1 Like