Kirby

wait, are we even talking about the same game? Im talking about KSS

And I am talking about Super star ultra for the DS, the smae thing with four added modes

The only 2 Kirby games I’ve had were Nightmare in Dreamland and The Amazing Mirror, both for the GBA. I loved those games.

I can has Air ride 2?

Did you say air ride 2? I thought there was only one’… @fishrocker , amazing mirror was great, it was one of my first actual kirby games

there is only one… i want there to be a number 2.

me too…

Hey it’s me again! There is a new kirby game coming out!!! It is called kirby epic yarn,

THA TRAILER!:Kirby Epic Yarn - E3 2010 Trailer - YouTube

Kirby’s Epic Yarn got gamespot’s pick for Best Overall Game of E3 2010. IMO it doesn’t even deserve the word “epic” in the title.

Look, I’m all for a Wii title winning any prestigious award from E3 at all, but I wish it had been a REAL game, i mean Kirby is great and all but how is this game going to be that much different? i mean sure it’s yarn but Kirby has been changing shape and powerups since he was conceived. Oh well, I just want Golden Eye when it comes out.

but, dude! It’s YARN. how could it possibly be better?

Epic Yarn? Geez, I already don’t want to play it.

after watching the trailer, I think I have the nomination for worst kirby game… Kirby isn’t even pink. WHAT THE HECK NINTENDO?

That’s Stupid.

KIRBY YAY!

I like the original Kirby’s adventure, and KSSU (super star ultra) havent played more than that…but those games were freaking fun…

But i think i would like amazing mirror the best cause one of my friends said it was free roam…which makes it way harder, most of the other kirby games arent that hard because of the way they have the levels…

I have it… it is definitely not a free roam… you do get to pick your path though.

I always liked linking up with my brother, and having one of us get the Master Sword and a 10 second head start. The other would try to catch the sword wielder, and if he did, he got the sword. Ahh, good times.

Actually (DUN DUN DUN),

I played a demo of Epic Yarn at gamestop. It was actually pretty good. And did you know game informer (the magazine) rated the game a 9.5/10? That’s higher than Black Ops lol

I take back everything I said bad about the game.

Halo:Combat Evovled is better than Black Ops.
Tetris is better than Black Ops.
Pong is better than Black Ops.
A dead squirrel is better than Black Ops.