let's write an RPG soundtrack!

A Final Boss Battle Theme I threw together while thinking about Raining Blood by Slayer

Ooo, that’s a good one!

I’ma try and get in on this one. It looks like fun.

EDIT: here’s a preview of something listen.php?id=20256

EDIT2: You might be able to use this for a sad moment, or a lair. Repair it as you wish. listen.php?id=18013

Also, to whoever said the music shouldn’t be too overpowering (Sorry, forgot the username and can’t quote it from here) Don’t be too certain about that. We can balance out audio sets. However… doing a whole song with nothing but metal guitar solos might not work either. Don’t mind me, I’m a noob.

EDIT3: listen.php?id=20269 lol victory jingle

EDIT4: listen.php?id=20271 Minor Item Jingle

EDIT5: ?id=20296This is all done :3

Hey, all! I’m a big fan of Kludlea, Hypo, DarkDan, and Levus! I’m new, but I’ve made plenty of songs. I’m not very good, but Tell me if I need to continue making songs please. Anyway, here is a good theme for a cave or creepy dude. just loop the last measures. Tell me if I should work on this a little more. Wish me Luck!
?id=20370

Hm, that sounds nice.

i like the jingles Skycakes. I didn’t hear the others though.

I put together another one for this to pass time
Intense Moment
alternate title: “The Mine Is Caving In And We’re About To Get Squished”

I think I might make characters for this RPG while I’m at it. I need something to draw anyway.

Forest Theme

http://notessimo.net/?id=20421

That turned out pretty sweet.

Boss Victory!

here’s a little diddy i made in a day (hopefully it’s not obvious ) and i guess it would be good for when you meet ur hot crush

i kind of wish i could have done more with it but oh well

Minor Item Get!

Tyberious, that song was pretty nice.
Easyaspi, it was interesting lol

This song is the Mummy Game Aminated Seires for PS2. This is when you fight enimies on Level 2 and Level 6. It might not sound good but I tried my best. Only the beginning sounds like it but the rest is crap.

@Eddy=Too bad it doesn’t apply to this thread at all because it’s not original.
@Darkdan= That’s so cool. I love it.
@Tyberious= Interesting sound, hardly anyone uses sitars. Good job.
@Easyaspi= The minor item jingle is already done. Yours is a little out of tune, but it’s still cute.

EDIT: Major Item Jingle (You found: Your mom!)

I’ll try a castle theme sometime later. No one’s done one yet.

EDIT: Villain Theme
I’m too lazy to keep working on this right now. It loops OK, but it doesn’t feel done yet.

So far only Dark’s Shady Guy Theme and fish’s Boss Battle (nice, but drags on doesn’t it?) really do anything for me. That’s not to say the others were bad, I haven’t time to really analyze/process the others, those two just immediately caught my attention.
Anyways, just popping in to contribute a fragment or two : ?id=20703
I planned on working on this but I’ve had no time, no time at all. If anyone wants to adopt it you can go right ahead. Transitions on sheet 2 to 3 and 4 to 6 as well as a finale of some kind are needed. I was thinking SMRPG’s Barrel Volcano when I started and this is what came out.
Also, here’s a tune proper from months ago : listen.php?id=6812

♫♪Very nice♪♫

Wo-ho-ho!

I could learn something from this. Haha, all my stuff sucks in compare. 8-)

EDIT: listen.php?id=20797 I can’t do much else with this.

My song “Sparks of Inspiration” could be used for the “hope” event.

?id=20823 This is my song check it out it took me like 5 mmins we can use part of it 2 make a really great song!