Lost all my songs.

So I was the process of making a few songs and all of a sudden they disappeared from my load list. I just made a new song where I just randomly placed a guitar and saved it. I deleted my cache and it was still there, so that’s not the problem. I’m using Google Chrome. I was making my songs in this account, I actually uploaded the unfinished song I was making. I logged out and checked the save/load list there, and it was empty also. I did look at the other thread about a similar problem, but I don’t think it was the same thing.

Thanks,
Sonfax

Make sure to check both http://notessimo.net/misc/window.php?id=0 and http://www.notessimo.net/misc/window.php?id=0.

You could try searching for “Notessimo2.sol” in your Recycle Bin in case it’s there, but I don’t think it would work.

I don’t think there’s anything else you can do, I’m sorry. Be careful with those computer-cleaning programs, they can wipe your songs.

Thanks, i’ll keep that in mind.

Another problem i’m having is when I log in, it takes me to that screen where I can ‘go back to previous page’ and all the other links at the top. After I click login, I click on the Compose tab. It thinks I logged out and has the username and password boxes at the top. I can’t open the compose page or anything.

Hmm, you should be able to compose without logging in though.

Can you open the page while logged out and then log in?

When I try to compose when logged out it says ‘Embbed HTML will works when Notessimo.net is out of Beta in a few days ! ;)’

I have to do this long combination for it to work, like going back and forth between my song page and the compose page before it works.

Make sure you’re on http://notessimo.net/misc/window.php?id=0. That’s the only think I can think of.

I Have This, Too, It’s Not A Bug, But A GLITCH That HELPS you save more songs. Load one of your old songs from your song list via profile. when the screen to create your music pops up, go to load songs and all of your old songs should be there.

Yeah, I found that out a little bit ago, but I had no idea about the increase in songs.
But when I upload this song I’m making, it doesn’t show up in the list when I click ‘view your songs.’ but they show up in the big list under the Browse tab.

You have to be logged in when you share.

1. Go to this website. Log in.
  2. Click on “view your posts”
  3. Come to this thread to the link you told me to be on.
  4. When I click on it, I’m logged in and all my new songs are there in the load list.

Well you should be able to share songs to your account then. Unless you get logged out whenever you leave the forum. I dunno.

When I use Google Chrome with this site, I get logged out whenever I get to a new page. When I use Internet Explorer, I stay logged in all the time. And it’s only with this website. >_>

I’m so pissed at this right now. My brother ran CCleaner and it cleans out everything, including the cache. So I lost the song i’ve been working on for a couple months now.
Is a way to recover the songs that were saved?
Why don’t the songs that I “share” show up in my song list?
Is the admin guy planning on updating or changing this system?

That sucks. :frowning:

System Restore (if you’re desperate enough).

Highly doubt it. He hasn’t worked on this for a year.

Yeah that happened to me a few times. But if you’ve shared your songs at all, they should be on the browse page. Just search the name of your song in the
search bar and see if it’s there.

Also try clearing your cookies on Notessimo. That might stop you getting logged out all the time.

Yeah I have the one that I uploaded a month ago, and I lost pretty much everything.

I’m sorry to hear that. :[ I always share my songs loads just in case that happens.