Malice's Suggestions

Here are some of my suggestions for Notessimo and its respective website.

= Site Interface Changes =

> Get notifications for your own songs' likes/ratings (12+ ratings, periodical updates) without the Follow feature.
> Group tagging (for multiple songs with the same tag).
> Option to change background opacity of new player.
> Option to change title without updating date/time.
> Option to revert site theme to older versions (grey/blue).
> "My Songs" quicklink from username drop-down menu in top right corner.
> Set custom default tags to be used with every song upload.
> Toggle for "Popular Tags", "Recent Status Updates", and "Recent Topics" sections of the Forum.
> "View All" option for specific-user content viewing.
> View ratings, likes, and original upload date/time of songs from search results.
> Work on the Instruments page.
> Write a style/etiquette manual for Notessimo.

= Game Interface Changes =

> An eyedropper feature to grab settings of a particular note and apply them to the paintbrush. [thanks Nuse!]
> Custom keyboard mapping for key game functions.
> Key/mouse combos to move/delete notes.
> "Help" button within toolbar for basic inquiries/problems.
> Randomized "tips (of the day)" that display in the composer upon opening.
> Right-click delete. [thanks Rev!]
> Warning the user before closing the game tab/window (regardless of whether in Compose window or player window).
> Volume/pan automation.
Let me know what you think? c:
10 Likes

My mind is telling me “Great ideas, Malice!” but it’s also telling me “TOO MANY WORDS.”

3 Likes

I Agree, this would make Notessimo life easier.

1 Like

Another thing is that they should let you extend each frame in the staff or whatever it’s called so you can even it out more

1 Like

Sorry, but could you (or somebody else) rephrase that for me? I don’t quite get what you’re tryin’ to say… d:

I think he means that he would prefer the sheets to be larger, so you can detail your song better.

Actually, I think he means that he wants the spaces in the “Compose” window to be larger so it could be easier to put a note there.