Metal Thread

i think this is the best song i ever made its prog… again. lol

Meh, it’s good.

That was pretty good except for the reverse cymbals in sheet 8 IMO.

i tried to make a song with a fast tempo, and this is what i came up with

Again that one was pretty good.

only listen to this if you like epic deathcore… lol jk, i just made that genre up

The song seemed to have been falling apart a few times but the last few sheets were great.

i thought it was great.
applauds

thank you

AFly that bass riff of yours from your last song reminded me of the Sega game “Vectorman.”
That game was real easy.

This is a song I made when I listened to a lot of metalcore bands. That’s where all the breakdowns are coming from. It’s got some pretty good riffs tho. I’m not a guitar player, the chords are just what sounded good to me at the time. Anybody is welcome to mess around with it or cover it.
<

That was pure awesomeness.

Wow that was great, i would have added another back up instrument but thats just me.

theory of everything is a cool username too… Im calling you Toe for now on.

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice, I’m new here, so criticism/critique is definitely welcome. I listened to a few of the songs in your thread, and they’re amazing. I like what you did with the layers and backup instruments, I’ll start doing more of that on future songs.

Hmm. That one was good. I liked just about all of it, except for that breakdown towards the end (sheets 18 and 19). The fender strat seemed strange, especially because of the length. Other than that, I liked your song.

EDIT: Oops! I forgot this part. I usually rate the song out of 5. Well, here you go. 4.7/5. It was great. I would have given it a 5, but the ending breakdown is where the song really “broke down” lol. The compilation of generic metal-themed bridges was a first for me. I enjoyed it. Now hurry along and make yerself another song, where it will be torn to shreds by the rest of the community lol.

Hey another song by me…i was just messing around and blam i get this
Its not all that great but hey…i decided since the guitar was to hard for rock, it belonged more here

I barely listen to metal…mainly cause of the singers…it sounds horrible to me…atleast all ive heard…the guitar and instruments are awesome but i can’t really get past most of the singers

Yeah, it’s amazing how much talent gets wasted on Heavy Metal, just look at metallica! They were the first band to make me think heavy metal had a chance, and they’ve messed that all up with they’re newer albums. As for your song, it was okay. Since it didn’t have a singer going “SCREAM…AIM…FIIIIIRRRREEEEE!!!,” it was better than most metal, but you lost me with sheet 8 and the fact that it was a minute and 21 seconds.

I guess I’ll say what I say after most replies now

Since you gave me some motivation

Also wow…“Scream Aim Fire”?? It’s not worthy in my oppinion…not even close

BUT NOW ITS WAY CLOSER

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! A metal thread!!!

I simply love metal (heavy metal, not black, doom or any other gutural shit, only slipknot and amon amarth)

Here is my last song, it’s a bit heavier than my last one, but less heavy then my most

let the critics comence

a litlle bit random at some parts… I also expected a certain note to happen at certain times, but overall its good.