Metal Thread

Thanks, my songs are a bit random, don’t know why but they are, maybe it’s because I don’t repetitions to much

Anyway, thanks (rock)

EDIT: I can’t remember if double-posting is against the rules, so, better prevent.

I just finished another song, man, I’m quite annoying with this new song thing, everyday I make a new song.
My way of composing is different, I make hundreds of crappy pieces to get my inspiration, then, I, try at least, to make a great song, or, at least, not bad song.

Here my nüpiece (bad joke (rock) )

I think it’s awesome, but like I said before, you gotta work on your transitions.

Oh, and 17 was complete craziness.

Well, I’m trying to make this better

And about sheet 17, yeah! That was made to sound frantic and disorganized, quite metalic

Thanks for the critique

Hey Guys
i just finished this song in under 2 hours
its a preview of a song for a band im joining into called Proposition 420, or prop 420 (for Short)
give me feedback on what you think i should do for the song
Friday The 13th

How about some blackened death grind?

Could have used a guitar solo on the slow part, but I’m lazy.

(rock)

A bit short, but awesome…

Carlton Crew: Song was okay for Metal, but left me wishing for more. Add to it!

Theroy of Everything: I absolutly hate anything heavier than metal with every strand in my body, second only to rap. Your song however, impressed me. A solo would’ve been nice, and it was short, but this was the first true heavy metal song I’ve ever heard on Notessimo 2 (not that I’ve ever bothered to look) and for that genre it was pretty good.

Starwars: thanks for the comment
if you can think of anything to add to it please do
i cant think of anything at the moment to add to it

The Carlton Crew: I liked the song a lot. Interesting twist to the halloween theme song. My only question is why did you name it Friday the 13th?

this is a short song guitar only (rock) (rock)

It started out good, but got repetitive after the 3rd time.

Ixsetf, you should be proud that you got at least one reply on your song, when my brother ([specopz]) posted his first song: INSTANT KILL, no-one paid attention to it, despite a decent organ solo in sheets 5-9. It’s nothing too great, but I think it deserves notice.

unfinished(still rocks (rock) :| (rock) )(note the improvement from last song :| )

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=37712

Well ixsetf… It’s nice, but, it’s too much for me (rock)

Now, here’s my new one, came up with another one after some time without messing with notessimo (rock)

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=37738

Obs.: That part after the solo is crappy because my song are normally crappy and because my creavity had worn out (hence the name)
Obs2.: That end with the brass (or whatever) instruments was just a joke, don’t take it seriously (But it’s awesome )

EDIT: Sorry, I wrote your name wrong :|

added more (rock) not totaly done yet but still sonds good (rock)

That was a decent first song. Not too bad IMO. The quarter note blobs with the metal guitar were the only thing I didn’t really like, but it was a beginner’s mistake that EVERYONE who first uses Notessimo does.

I cant think of a good guitar solo can someone show me a song with one :( if so give me the link

off topic: smily band

i made it faster and it sounded like metal to me

remove this post if you disagree

No one cared about my song

Note:

(Notessimo Jazz Band)
(ixsetf registered trademark)