MM3 Title Revision by Dr. Sbaitso

MW3 came out in 2009?

LOL Dynamyte said MW3 Not MM3!

I freaking love this!

ESPECALLY the part between

5 - 10 seconds in the intro!

2 Likes

I thought the same thing, this is MW3 music? MW and COD suck. >=)

2 Likes

I’m Not Allowed To Play them… yet I have! Brohoof Yellowtail?

Oh… this is Mega Man 3…

COD made MW3, and they do not suck

they are almost the same game, FPS, same graphics processor I’m not saying they’re BAD i’m saying they arne’t really my type a’ game.
6/5

COD is the franchise. COD big red 1, COD black ops, COD MW3, MW3, Black ops, and big red 1 are all individual games

Those games make me mad. REALY MAD. I just want to come through the screen and punch a COD player in the face or worse =P.

Anyway. I love the creative wave sound you made in the revision with the guitar =).

Why do you hate people who play it so much? I’ve played it and think it’s ok.

A lot of CoD haters, probably play TF2, or something, I usually see flame wars between the two groups of players.

1 Like

I dont hate them I hate the game. I turns them into jerks. I sincerely wish that they will give up the game so there soul can heal. I know because once it started influencing me and made me do alot of bad choices. It was only when I quit playing the game that my behavior and choice making started improving.

Right, because punching a COD player in the face is not hating them. But really, just because you had a bad experience with the game does not mean everyone else have. People have a choice to play it, it’s their fault if they become jerks.

Ha! you should see the people on youtube, starting flame wars about domb topics like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Anyway, can we please get back onto the topic of this AMAZING SONG! HOLY CRUD PEOPLE! THIS IS AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNG!

COULD ALL OF YOU PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT COD? GOSH!

WHY? WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT COD? WHY???

…are you high?

Im 11 Ace… smokes meth this is’nt a drug!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6OHe4KaEc