Movie/TV Show Themes

Code Lyoko!!! It reminded of my Code Lyoko watching days

well was it really necessary to start with bells and move through the instruments? the beginning sounded almost just like it then it went bad (btw-might wanna check the spelling (cunstructive, exrosist, etc.)

also btw- i think i’ll try and do a little Halloween theme and add to it or something

and here it is (not amazing and i have officially overused this drum beat)

I was watching this show yesterday and the theme song got stuck in my head. Here is the 6teen Theme.

JMan1293: That sounds exactly like it! Nice work!

Thanks! I had that song stuck in my head all of yesterday because I had a snow day and didn’t have anything much better to do than watch tv. And today I had another snow day, so I decided to make it on notessimo!

OMG THATS THE BEST THEME IN THIS THREAD!!! NICE JOB!!!

The most epic sports tune ever, Chariots of Fire

?id=22907 look what i found in browse

Woah, that was so cool. That was the Pirates of the Caribbean theme wasn’t it?

yeah apart from they added to it!

The bass was kind of weird at the beginning, and I’m not so sure about the french horn towards the end, but that was a GREAT arrangement of a great song.

agreed and

GUIT!!! you back?

yeah, hes back. And your gonna make new songs right?

Anyways, dont call him guit, it sounds like git lol

at first, I thought you were calling him guilty

“And it was up to tim to revie this thread… Again, after about 2 months later”
With that being said, I got an awesome song, I would like to share, also asking for help with the drum part, I just cant seem to figure out how to do it, i do my normal drumset and I get it I just dunno how to

The theme song of the first season of my favorite show ever, Monk:
?id=31112

lol , hello?

Oh NO! Where’d my old copy of Halloween go? Oh, well, I guess I’ll have to write it again… in 5/4 time…

Really, this is good work. You done very well. It is nice features and using of color combinations and pictures are very impressive. I liked it. This is the best for house.

Dear Tim,

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT.