New Update Bugs

Most of these icons and emotes have not-so-crispy transparency that just DOES NOT WORK on a dark background. It’s giving me a major headache… and the composer does not open.

Don’t know of anyone made a thread about this.

EDIT: For god’s sake you have 400 people with 0 post counts. It just wastes space. Nuke 'em.

I agree with the smileys. They were getting on my nerves also.

Also, CF, you’re a mod, ask yourself.

Most of these issues will be fixed tonight ! Sorry, as for the smiley and transparency, I forgot to upload the new files >.>’ ! I wanted to update the new design as fast as possible but I should’ve tested some more

Also, for now (before the new update tonight / tomorrow morning) you can still compose and listen to other’s song by clicking on “Open in a new window” !!!

You know because of the update im probably just going to click pop up for now on, you made me realize its better, no more accidently clicking ads, we cant edit the little adress bar at the top, So i can’t accidently press refresh, and theres a warning whenever I navigate away from the page… (or was that always there?)

I’ve always used the ‘New Window’ thing with Notessimo so that wasn’t a big deal for me
But I really like this new design! I haven’t seen any other bugs from the ones that have been mentioned though.

Why yes. I wasn’t on yesterday, so when I logged on today, I was like," Yes! The update!" I tried clicking play, and I thought the song would just play from my speakers. I was mistaken, and found this thread and now I know I’m not the only one with this problem

Wuzzat?

That was already talked about…I think

I cant find the post though…

From what i remember, Starburst was think of making it so poeple can buy a special “Premium acc” and they will get a special name color, and other benefits …woah…the smilies changed

It was here

Also, nice with the smileys. That laughing one looks sooo much more like laughing!

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

And you’re right… the laughing one is actually laughing… not nodding or whatever the hell it was doing (having a seizure?) lol

the whole template was gone for a sec

LO
l but now it is back

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/teamatem/public_html/atemis-world/includes/functions.php on line 3553: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/teamatem/public_html/atemis-world/includes/functions.php on line 3555: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/teamatem/public_html/atemis-world/includes/functions.php on line 3556: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/teamatem/public_html/atemis-world/includes/functions.php on line 3557: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

VIRUS!!!oh no!!!ThE JaPaNeSe HaVe HaCkEd NoTtEsSiMo!!!

lol the error will probably be fixed by the time this is posted

I just saw that too!

LOL gone now…

my guess is an error in whatever script Starburst uses on the specified lines…
…at least that is like what usually shows up when I make a typo on a script

I’m pretty sure Starburst was changing something around on the site… and something didn’t work.

At school on the mac computer a error window pops up on every page when it is loaded

JSONParseError: Unexpected d encountered
at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONTokenizer/parseError()
at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONTokenizer/getNextToken()
at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONDecoder/::nextToken()
at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSONDecoder$iinit()
at com.adobe.serialization.json::JSON$/decode()
at MethodInfo-381()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::onComplete()
(hlisten)

Thats cause its a mac. Ive gotten one of those scripting errors before but it didnt reappear.

but it pops up on every page…and it gets very old…

PS whatever nhappened to the News section?
Nobody has said any updates…
…and of course I cant wait for the update to be complete!

I believe Starburst is the only one who can create threads in that category. I went there, and there’s no create topic option.

No, us mods can, too. But that’s where Starburst is going to post whatever “news” he has about the website.