Notessimo Mobile app?

OK, I’m hoping Notessimo admins will see this as a feature, because IDK where elso to put this.
WHO THINKS THERE SHOULD BE A NOTESSIMO MOBILE APP? :-o

Think about it. (psinger) (TL:DR) :mellow:
Notessimo has a click click control scheme, aside from sharps and flats which could become buttons on the side. It would allow you to jot down that great song idea if you’re not by your PC at the time allowing you to get ideas down when they come to you. Yes, it would have it’s shortcomings, but almost any web program has had a mobile game. ottoojala.com anybody? I understand Notessimo people are working on making V3, but after that, what would they do? this would be a good challenge for them. What disappoints me most is that there isn’t even an unofficial ripoff notessimo app. :frowning:

So, I say again. There should be a Notessimo mobile app both for convenience and for usefulness.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

We have already requested, in the forums, many times about a Notessimo mobile app; no need to make a whole topic about it.

WHY COULDN’T I FIND THAT?
WHY DO I HAVE A TENDENCY TO MAKE YOU + MOST NOTESSIMO STARS ANNOYED?
NOW i just want to crawl into a ball and disappear so i cant disappoint anyone.

you should read the forum rules. Search if the topic has been made already before you post.

like this?

notrs%2Bscreeenee.png

1 Like

I did. I delibereately searched because i thought “SOMEONE has to have thought of that before right?” but I never found any posts of that

nicely drawn idea, and pretty much yes.

http://www.notessimo.net/topic/6859-app/

Not that hard. Learn to search. No double posting. Warning given due to multiple minor infractions. 2 more will lead to a temporary suspension.