Notessimo's Weekly Poll

NEW POLL QUESTION!

I picked car fresheners because I’m a dick.

I’m appalled by the lack of a “Just Rained” option.

Same here, that’s my choice.

I like rain smell

NEW QUESTION! What annoys you more? If you wish, reveal your last questions answer!

Myself.

AGHHH! Not the latest question! The last question before this one! Uchihakyle! Don’t blurt it out til’ the question is over! It’s suppoused to be SUSPRISING!

I picked rain before.

Sorry for the post delay…we’re switching the changing question date to Saturday due to school and Soul Calibur IV.

(rock)

Soul Caliber 4 you say? If you have it for PS3 I’ll take you on if you want you ass kicked (rock)

But as for the new poll, I noticed “Brother’s girlfriend” is not a choice… or is that just me?

I know this is the off topic forums and stuff but when is this poll going to get more… on topic?

Example:
Next week the poll should be “who is the most bestest user whos name begins with an R and ends with S?”

I like that idea. A few I’ve found were Rokkross, Rounliniubs, Rage of sins and Redness. Hm… I feel that I’m forgetting one…

REDNESS. OH NO HOW CAN I FORGOT ABOOT REDNESS?

Sorry…can’t change the poll.
Something is wrong the edit post thing. Something’s going loopy.
And I have Soul Calibur IV for the XBOX 360.
Sorry for the inconvenice.
A promise is a promise so I will try to change the question for until the glitch stops.

the next poll should be “Do you hate Disney Channel?” Yes or Yes

Which one do i pick!
My whole life depends on it…

I choose yes.

WRONG CHOICE
YOU GET AN EPIC FAIL AWARD

I think I know the problem. I think I’ve reached the end of the length I can go in that message. It’s gotta be extended. Starburst has to extend messages or the poll probably won’t exist. So hang tight folks!