Orchestra Thread

this thread is for orchestra music.
note:orchestra can involve brass and wind instruments… not just strings.
here’s my song.

isn’t this like the classical music thread?

The Last Bastion isn’t classical.
And a lot of songs from like movies too.

I approve of this thread (with some capitalization so no one mistakes it as a spam bot thread).

That thread is more for covers.

Sounded more like a section of a longer piece.

anyway…?id=62681

I really liked that! Just seems a bit repetitive.

really liked it ashley. Except for the piano part (the bass didn’t but it for me).
anyways I probably messed up on this one but oh well.

Well excecuted, but it was a bit repetitive. Maybe you could have put in a piano solo or something.

a piano solo would only make it more repetitive because the buildup to the piano solo would probably end up being after the two melodies I used. (or it would be the main two melodies)

Well I was thinking we could have it at about sheet 7. I don’t know how it could make it more repetitive, it would just refresh everything for a change.

Also now that I listen again the ending was too abrupt.

the only way I can see that as happening is if I introduce the piano a ways back as background (perhaps on sheet 3) then it will be a background during the xylophone solo and then after the solo come out and have a solo.

You don’t have to introduce it that early, just put it in a few measures beforehand.

Not the usual cartr0x, but I think it sounds cool.

I really like it! Has some great parts.

Thanks! :D

you work really fast.

You are correct. This song only took me like 2 hours. Something like that.

One of my best.

There was some clashing, but it was ok! I thought the chords were rather funny though, and the melodies too. Be careful not to get it too cluttered. But it was good!