!!!PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR OWN THREAD!!! *DON'T MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC*

for one thing, its useless we already have a best and unfinished thread. nobody would use it. i dont think you asked a mod either

oh… sorry i didnt know u had to do that i looked on the website like for 30 minuits and couldent find instructions anywhere
but i coulden’t find anything that fit the genre of my song
and i figured the mods woulden’t want me bugging them cause there is a bunch of people wanting to make a thread

There is a random songs thread…

put it in the random songs thread then :mrgreen: (don’t have a link to it sorry)

Edit:aww you beat me to it…

i coulden’t find the random songs thred
man everybody is making me feel like a frickin idiot today

https://community.notessimo.net/t/random-songs/1473/1

Thats ok…I was LOST on my first day here… (hlisten)

1 Like

YAY somebody was nice to me!!!

dont feel like an idiot at some times i pass a thread 3-5 times before i notice it

you can use the ctrl+f function to locate some of those hard to find words. Sometimes, when I try to find a thread without using that function, I usually skip over what I was looking for several times (hlisten)

kk thx for the help guys

hate to be annoying but could you use less of the chatspeak (or were you in a rush lol)

I don’t know if this was mentioned before, but even if your songs are good you should wait until you have at least five of them before you make your own thread. You can find a thread about the genre your song falls under and post it there in the meantime.

I’m not a mod though. I’m just trying to be helpful.

You don’t have to be a mod to be helpful…

I think that was mentioned befor but you can never say stuff like that too much…

ya when i typed that i had to go so i used chatspeak (that and i had just played a game that you have to type really fast so everyone uses chatspeak)

actuelly i have made way more than 5 songs but i just found out about the whole forum thing so only 1 is posted

that’s what I thought… but you still should have asked a mod…
…anyways are they good songs?

why not just wait untill atleast 3-4 people have seen your song before posting it

im not sure if any of you will want to wait though (depending on if your songs name is ‘eyecatching’ or not[yes i know, i have bad word choice])

I have a suggestion to make. how about we jump the song limit for a personal thread to a 20. I know its a lot but look at us, all of the me thread is getting overdone.

20? Your kidding? Even 15 is to much. I say 12 or 13