Please, starburst, get the midi converter working!

Don’t get your hopes up about it.

Umm… use syfonone
get some uber soundfonts… or just get this whole thing
open that syfonone, use that sf2 (its in a rar) file for every single channel…
then start playing your song.
EDIT: you can also use synthfont instead of syfonone.

EDIT: neither of them are working for me. I have one more thing to try though. hopefully you guys will have more luck then me.

Im getting tired of editing,so…

I just found out starts counting 4 more tricks to use to get this to work. Almost pointless to do it with how much work is going to take. I can’t even understand the computer jargon in my head right now. Where are you when we need you, REA?!?!?!

Please gs, edit instead. Less edits = less posts = quicker forum = better publicity = admins motivated = better Notessimo = happier us = less chances of suicide/depression related diseases and more motivated in life = a longer and more fulfilling life and new advances in various sciences = cures to incurable diseases and solutions to global warming and stuff like that = a better and advanced Earth with longer lifes for humans and possibly space and time travel in which we will make friends with other intergalactic species and the universe will become united as one as it was always meant to be.

See what you’re doing gs?

Hey, thats my invention!

And I had already edited that post 3 times (the first time I didn’t put edit down, I think.

Oh ok. Editing just gets boring, I suppose.

Ok… I quit… Im not going to figure it out… I cant do coding… all is for loss…

You see, what happened was

1. thought synthfont sounded amazing, gets hopes up.
    2.synthfont wont record. lost hope.
    3.found syfon.hopes go up.
    4.didn’t work. hope goes down.
    5.found out notessimo works with java. found javamidi. hope goes up.
    6.didn’t work. hope goes down.
    7.found javadaw. hope goes up.
    8.didn’t work. hope goes down.
  2. found csp and midichat. hope goes up.
    10.didn’t work. hope goes down.
  3. remembers notessimo works with flash. finds out flash can also generate midi (still don’t know if this is true.) hope goes up.
  4. finds out no such midi catcher works with flash. hope goes down.
  5. Knows GS isnt good enough to code a flash-midi-catcher. Hope hits bottom.

so now I gave up.

but then remembers:
14. GS know the midi converter will work with synthfont. hope goes back up… a little.

so yeah, thats what my life is waiting on right now…

and just to let you know, soundfonts are awesome- mainly the airfont 380. I made a bad-A FF7 main theme orchestrate version.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idjclmncimw/ff7%20main%20theme.mp3

get it… its awesome. now I need that converter

Does anyone know what year it is?

umm… I don’t get your joke. Am I supposed to say year negative one or year over 9000?

I’m confused too… was it a joke? :roll:

Well it was meant as an extreme case of “I’m kinda lost”.

Are you saying you don’t understand the computer jargon, or did you not know that I’ve been trying to get soundfonts to work with notessimo?

Well both.

What about the .song file? Could that be read and turned into a midi with a specialized program?

You could try dissecting each layer. exporting as an .ogg (best quality), converting it to mp3 and then use mp3 to midi.