Pull Me Under |Update 3| by Dream Theater / Arr. Apocoloptogon

Since I probably won’t update this again for a while, I decided to upload this just to get what I have so far, I didn’t add much, but it did take me a while, especially for the keyboard part in sheets 7 and 6. Also, when I use my faux “dual-tracking” with the guitars, it transitions strangely from sheets 2 to 4. Sheet 2 is “single-tracked”, while sheet 4 and on is “dual tracked.” It sounds strange and I also had to make the non-main chord notes “single-tracked” because they sounded strange the other way. Well, I guess tell me how I did, and I will try to finish this before V3 is released (If it is released)
Last Update’s description:

[details=Click to expand]So, I have hardly added anything since the last update, but it’s what I have. I just barely started working on it again today, so that’s why there’s hardly anything added.
Some parts are a little bit awkward, like the bass from measures 33-48. I don’t know if there are any better substitutes for that kinda of bass. I tried with the just the Damant Spectrums but it sounded terrible.
Well, anyway, I had added about 50 seconds of the song and I am nearly at the heavier part of the song.
Anyway, tell me how I did, how I can improve, and whatever else you can throw at me.[/details]

Please use old player
thank u.
Also, don’t listen to the updates of this song if you don’t want the final product to not be as interesting.

3 Likes

drums need to be louder.

Yeah they totally do.
Because right now they totally aren’t almost too loud.

Needs more bass

I like how you use the Percussive Organs, this is boss!!!

You DO realise this is a cover, right…?