Random Songs

Woah! three embeds in one post! dude, the rules say one embed per post, change them all to links.

i liked all three of them though!

Freedom was awesome
Carnival night was awesome in a completely different way
Je Voudariais Tellementansn was amazingly awesome.

Awesome songs

To bad your post is getting deleted

you need to read the forum rules and the site need to make the forum rules more visible to the “noob” who first uses this forum

Actually, he’s not a noob. I’ve seen his songs on the Browse page a long time ago.

this is something my brother made it sounds like a puppy drownding me is a geenious mahderrrrrrrrr

That goes here.

I forgot about the ear torture thread

Sorry, I just kind of figured a thread called Random Songs wouldn’t have any rules my bad. I changed them all to links. But yeah can someone like give me some specific stuff. Because it’s hard to get better if all you hear is praise.

Freedom: Just alright.
Je Voudrais Tellement: Would sound even more awesome in a longer song hinthint*
Carnival Night: The clapping sort of hurt my ears. Other than that, a great song. Maybe you could progress this into a bigger song.

Yay! My second music!

It’s called Random Waltz:

Messed up at the end. Eh.

You made up for the messing up during the rest of the piece! Great work, can’t wait to hear more of your songs!

My song. A remix of the old sea shanty Drunken Sailor. Hope you like it please give me your thoughts about it.

?id=40701

Well it wasn’t really a song, but song random instruments repeating the same tune. Other than that, I liked the experimentation, the drums were cool and the tune at the end was my favourite! 7/10

for your first post/ song… nice ^^

Wee! Another song!!! My fourth!

nice…but this is just me…I would’ve like to see like busting out in some drums after while…to break the reppettitiveness up abit

I agree, the whole piece sorta sounds the same with like same drums, same tempo, same bouncy style. I’d like it if you put a bar in the middle to break up the piece and attract our attention. Other than that, a great piece! I loved the nices!

Thanks, but I made that a bit ago, as in before I knew tempo changes and whatnot were possoble. Here’s another I hope you’ll like entitled The Three Guitars ?id=40639 (It has tempo changes)

And heres a can-can ?id=40568

Well, I don’t think that this post has been created, so, I would like to invite everybody to post short songs or jingles (preferably no more than 20 measures) to see who can pack the most awesomeness into one short song. And please, don’t overdo this and put a whole bunch of notes into half a measure, because that isn’t what anyone wants to hear. Mine is only 8 measures, so think things like the themes of many radio and news stations like CBC, BBC, etc.

Also tell me if mine is good or whether it sounds like I swallowed the instruments and vomited them out again randomly.

why do I keep writing this I know metal never sounds good but I just cant stop writing it.