JB, YOU’RE WINNER!!!

1 Like

mmm…

IS JB…
:twisted: :twisted:

I was wondering who JG was.

i dont know

A perfect hell = Calm b4 the storm???

Uhh did i just get my song stolen? … I do like what hes done with it though.

?id=48349

Ok ashley, we already understood…
Its unnecessary that you make four sheets…
With one reaches :twisted:

But, really i didn’t know that this song its too same :s

They don’t sound too similar, I’d be inclined to think just a similar thinking of great minds, ie. a coincidence, and even if he had copied the idea it would be at most “inspired by”, not “stolen from”.

“Inspired by”

…My style

I think its just a cooincidence or its inspired… it really wasnt even close, it just so happened to have the same sound
Im sorry but Jb’s song its 10 times better… so even if it was stolen he made a way better version (with way different instruments…)

I have Some “Inspired Songs” :

-Paranoid by Kdiuldlea
-What i’ve done by Jman1293
-Catalyst by Kaveman
-Infected & Toxic by Unknowned
-Spying an Enemy by Kreechurkid
This songs appear in my post

1 Like

As the writer of A Perfect Hell, I can’t even say that my song was inspired by Calm B4 the Storm because I haven’t previously listened to it at the time I wrote the song. Looking at the song, there ARE a couple of the same notes but that can’t really prove that I’ve listened to the song before. I realize that I can’t really prove that I HAVEN’T listened to it, but I wouldn’t think there’s enough evidence to prove that I DID steal it and therefore delete my song.

And thanks for liking it anyway:P

:mrgreen:

Oh but thanks for trying to get my song featured:P
That would have been unexpectedly awesome. But of course, because of a simple misunderstanding it’ll never be featured D:

Wow, the person who composed all those amazing songs is talking - stay calm, Musel, take deep breaths, in, out, in out …

Calm muse…

Haha it’s no big deal, that’s the only real song I wrote here and it took no effort. pictures Ashleybas saying “Because it was stolen!” But no, that’s how I write songs, I mess around with my keyboard, then I come here on Notessimo and create a whole acoustic version of the song, then someday I’ll be writing a metal version of them.

has emotional seizure

Haha! Well of course it took SOME effort, the hardest part was designing the base riff on my keyboard, then the structure of the song was next (although the structure wasn’t that great anyway), and then the stringed instruments. xD Then the HARDEST part will be rewriting the song as a death metal song >

1. Its the same melody okay, ever heard of the cold play and joe satriani thing … notice the similarity between them and our songs?
  2. It has the same chord, main melody and note rythm pattern so its note a “couple of notes”
  3. I just wanted to point out something suggested for features id came out with ages ago.
  4. I never onced asked for it to be deleted so unless you want it deleted you shouldn’t have even of mentioned it being deleted.

Seriously i’ve had it with n00bs on here.

The only time I ever mentioned it being deleted was AFTER it was deleted. I just didn’t see a reason for it to be deleted, you can’t prove I copied it (although I realize that I can’t prove I didn’t)