Request a Feature (Songs)

Orly? I havent bothered too look since yesterday lol. By the way, DSi internet is worse than Wii. No songs I can make,cant play games, no youtube, no flash player AT ALL, and its slow.

Same sucky things EXCEPT i get Youtube X(tra)L(arge suckiness)

AND THIS IS GETTING WAY off topic

Completely. Iā€™ll just nominate a song then and continue the conversation. I say to feature this random song I found by typing in random codes, and was surprised that I had found something worthwhile. Song number 9003 Nebula by ???. ( Its over 9000! groan) these posts in quick succession make me think a chat room would be nice, theres one at my site, but I wouldnt be able to chat on DSi anyway. Luckily I have a laptop

Edit: Which reminds me I have a site! Anyone is free to join even if I donā€™t know you and you can do whatever you want for whatever reason.

I would be making songs but im grounded from the comp :roll: ā€¦ making songs on the DS would be easier than the sensitive wii remoteā€¦It would be cool to have chat (which on a site there is a chat room but each message is around 50 days apart, plus chat can get bad quickā€¦

Also feature Quicksilver by Hypo & Under The Bridge by Fishrocker

A badly calibrated touch screen would be a pain. Also, Itā€™s getting late (here) 10:01 Iā€™m tired, and the fact you can play Wii but not computer makes pretty much no sense. Thisā€™ll be mah last post today, my next one may or may not be a song for the space game, depending on what you need. Iā€™ll find the reply tomorrow.

The Space Game will take anythingā€¦but it only will be put up if its good enough, so have fun perfecting it

Do you think you could switch out Death Castle for Lightning Epic for me please???

Wow, there are a lot of average songs featured. Someone remove them.

Done. Also, please donā€™t request this in my thread, ask it here.

Sure, which oneā€™s do you want removed?

Le Guerrier

Iā€™ve posted this a few times. Itā€™s short but I think it makes up for that.

Sandalmanā€™s Comment
I think itā€™s a little too short so Iā€™m a little iffy on this one, donā€™t worry there are still other mods though

StarWars [XD]'s Comment:
I have to say that this is a great songā€¦but it is short. Iā€™m tornā€¦Why not Planet Namek?

i donā€™t wanna beg for a feature, i wanna earn it. if a mod or admin hears something of mine they like and they want to feature it, that makes me feel a lot better than going ā€œhi please feature thisā€

so there :>

Hearing that makes me want to feature this:

Also, I did post on JJJā€™s song.

Thanks a lot, SW, now bars 10 and 11 are stuck in my head.

YW

Instead of featuring my own song I want to see what other mods say before.

I got 32nd note triplets in there.

Good idea, Sandal! You might consider adding music though. Yeah, I donā€™t know why but I canā€™t see anything.

Sandalman - Fixed it.

And the songā€™s page is messed up. song-44264

~~ whats the point of this thread? You should earn a featured songā€¦ not have to request itā€¦

But mods havenā€™t time to listen to EVERY song wondering which one is good enough. Also by allowing users to vote for songs we have a wider range of preferences and opinions.

but voting can always be done as a response to a posted song in the thread it was posted to begin with