Request a Feature (Songs)

Looks like it.

You should like take off songs that have been there for a week.

That would be ALL of them

Yes. Take them all off, then add a four songs every day, when songs have been there a week, kick them out.

We don’t have a good song made every week though D:

Fine, add two songs every day, keep them from two weeks.

Hmmm…
How about we start with 12, add 4 songs a week, and then take the oldest 4 off every week. that way we have 12 featured songs. that could be cool.

Or, post four songs every week and knock off the oldest four songs?

how about we leave featured songs featured, thats why theyre featured.

also starburst and clonefan abused thier powers there eh?
and kd!
SandalMan… no

StarWars didnt either…but clonefans and kds covers are very well done…

I have good covers too, but you dont see me featuring, ill wait for people to care about me thank you very much.

So what do you expect to do? Not add anymore songs? My method is the best. Or, if four songs every week is to hard, what about two songs every week and get rid of the oldest two songs.

Why isnt the fish’s song featured? HMM???

LOL IMO Chocolate Thunda is one of the best…
And Rainbow Seas is actually my fav song ATM

So I care

The mods and Starburst together make up 18 of the 30 songs on the front page. JMan, Hypo (with DC), Star Wars [XD], and DD12 each have 1. Kd (2), Sandalman (2), Clonefan (6), and Starburst (4) make up 14. That leaves the regular users with 12 featured songs, none of which have mmore than 1. (30-18=12) Bron Skien, Tyberious, CC, AFB, heartasword, and Slipknot96 (idk how he became a mod, and not me or Roastmasters) are moderators that currently do not have a featured song.

There should definitely be a limit on the number of featured songs per user, and a mod should not be able to submit their own songs to be featured.

Not everybody gets to be a mod. There are probably lots of criteria. Fishrocker, you have been away for a while. Starburst probably had another reason for Roastmasters.

I expected a quote of my post followed by “Agreed.” from you.

That’s what I wrote. Maybe you’re having hallucinations.

Good, that means he listened to my warning. He knows that I will send this forum to hell and back If I ever become a mod. STARBURST: IF YOU ARE READING THIS- DO NOT EVER MAKE ME A MOD. I WILL BAN EVERY MEMBER, MOD, AND ADMIN PART OF THIS SITE DO NOT TEST ME.

Agreed