~*REQUEST COLLABS HERE!*~

Ok, covers aren’t really my thing, ace did about 80% of open your heart… But other than that.

Original collab?

Perhaps. What genre?

Orchestral dubstep.

Like Lindsey Stirling?

No. Like that song I posted the unfinished one.

I wasn’t originally going to continue this, but I would rather collab than abandon it.

I’d like someone to collaborate with me on this song, or finish it at least.

Hey alienz wana do a collab? xD

does anybody wanna collab with me?

(respond to me and i will start it)

:slight_smile:

k. you start

Sorry to get off topic and whatever but I think that this whole Request a collab thread defeats the purpose of the whole collab requests sub-forum.

I’d refer you to the OP but it’s w/e. The purpose of this thread is to divert there being so many threads and clutter. To be honest I’m not totally certain why this sub-forum exists, but as soon as you get a 3+ person collab going you can make your own thread about it. I feel there should also be a thread for finished collabs but with the way the new forums are run that’s unnecessary. I just prefer things being much less confusing.

Collabing a cover would be unusual, but it’d be FUN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8MsbgpjaQ
One of my favorite songs in general, but if it’s a dumb idea, forget it.

try making it when v3’s released, the instruments on that are much more realistic to the actual song.

2 Likes

Someone hit me up with a collab, please!

I wanna collab.

I’d like to collab on any of recent my unfinished songs.

I was recently given access to V3 and was wondering if someone would like to collab with me to help me mess around with it and get used to it.

EDIT: Is a like on a post here a yes me or not? I’ve been gone an awfully long time.

4 Likes