Requests

Awesome job with the new intro Hypo.

I could not find the right instrument for it, sorry, and it makes me mad too cuz i couldn’t find the f*cking cry when i hear it too. i’m sorry, but when i went over the instruments, none of them sounded right…

good job though… i just figured i would make it because I like the song.

Wake me up When Semptember Ends - by Green Day pl0x.

Needs moar classical. Bach, Hyden, Handel, Schubert.

Ha ha, when I started this I didn’t realize how much would have to go in the last few sections. The second half gets intense, so if your computer can’t run crysis, try going to Debug and un-check Scrolls. It gets skippy, like Notessimo 1 skippy.
***Actually, seems my computer was just running slow when I played it the first time. Shouldn’t be skipping at all until the last section or so.

whooooaaaa
Hypo, you’re Wizards of Winter wants to make me cry… Tears of Joy! That was incredible.

Thank you kindly. Anybody else wanna tackle some of these requests? They’re a-pilin’ up on us…

Do the sad-walking-away music from the incredible hulk!

I guess ill work on wake me up wen september ends finnaly Notingis messing up 8-)

I think doughnut’s version is good enough. There has been only one case in which I felt it necessary to remake a full song (Forest Maze). Besides, I don’t how how close to exactly I could get. But if you really want an exact replication try here:
That’s no moon. It’s a space station!

As requested by REA i managed to find and complete the lonley man to the best ability of netessimo. lack of bass scale for the lose but tis still pretty good so here ya go

just an idea…
Viva la vida by coldplay, would be a good way to utilize the strings i guess

you know what would be fun to see on notessimo.
Daft Punks: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
It would be a very Difficult Song to MASTER.

Id love to see some AFI on here… except the singing is a little hard…

I request that someone attempt to recreate the titanic theme for my friend

thanks alot now i want to watch that movie
i could try to make it but it might take me awhile

i have tried to make Battle Of One (made by 30 seconds to mars) but i never really have the time…

can someone make it plz…
ty. 8-)

iv got an idea
All you need is love
by: The Beatles

Tried to do a couple of different Kingdom Hearts songs myself, but I can’t get the right instruments. I am pretty new here, though, and I am not a complete veteran of notessimo.

Is it possible to request for a song to be done of either of these (Preferrably the first one)?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOx5sZYo … re=related

It would be the greatest thing to see somebody write “Ride The lightning” by Metallica or Fury of The Storm by Dragonforce, that is, if you’re up to the challenge