Roasty's (and the mods') OUTDATED list of notessimo rankings

Well a list of songs would be hard to make as people have different opinions.

(Or rather I have different opinions.)

Who said it would have to be opinion? It could be about practical things like, “Production quality”, “Instrument usage”, “Creativity”, “Originality”, “User rating”, etc.

But I admit I am regretting that post slightly. Still would like to make the thread, but I admit we’ve got so many unoffical official threads and official unofficial official lists that tbh, it’d probably just seem gimmicky and pointless.

I dunno.

FUCKING GO FOR IT. I would do it myself, but this thread is going to be enough of a pain in the ass to maintain.

Actually I did.

Well good luck with making everyone agree with those things.

I don’t see any problem with it, mostly because I came late and probably missed a whole bunch of great songs from when it first started (such as a LOT by Skycakes).

DC’s plan: Approved.

I meant Starburst.

At the risk of sounding too humble, I think I was misplaced.

I should be a tier or two above DC by my reckoning.

I demand that StarWars[XD] be placed above me in the list. I will not stand for us being in different tiers when I am placed above him.

IT’S MY OPINION DAMNIT

Lol that’s probably going to be the only post demanding to be placed lower than you already are…XD I’m glad you think so much of me but I’m pretty glad at where I am. This fits pretty well:

hey jon,
suck my dick.
love,
your sister

Psst… Yo roast, am I doin’ it right?

Didn’t work.

No.

Words cannot begin to fathom the amount of what the fuck just happened that is going through my head at this very moment.

WTF??

insert roasts nuclear bomb gif

Yeah my sister’s got a dick.

Wanna fight about it?

I don’t… what… I don’t even know what’s the worst part.

The fact you have a sister
The fact she has a dick
The fact there’s a girl on the internet
The fact that I don’t have a single reaction pic that can display how fucking lolwut’d I am right now
Or the fact that every time I enter this topic my IQ plummets to hell

So… TOPIC LIST GIF FOLDER, I CHOOSE YOU