Rock Thread (Covers)

Hypo’s version seemed to be lacking somewhat. I decided to remake it;

That’s what… 4 Muse songs from me now? Wow, I really need to listen to something else for a change.

Also: sheet 33 fails (compared to the original). Just a warning.

Drums were a bitch.

Oh, and nice work on CE, vertigo.

listen.php?id=27000

Enjoy, took me from OCT 08-Feb 09

Done using real guitar, bass, and drum tabs…

Finished Master of Puppets, with drum tabs, guitar tabs, and bass tabs, The entire song is done.

listen.php?id=27000

I took 30 minutes of my life to look through this whole forum and i found a really crappy version of Dirty Little Secret By All-American Rejects that i did. So I decided to make up for that with this new version because i have soooo much experience xD. Well i hope you like it.
P.S. No Bass, No Vocals and Unfinished.

followup on my previous posts, forgot to BBC it

I was a little bored and decided to make the intro to Panic Attack by Dream Theater.
Just the intro because after that the TS goes to 5/8 Little odd to make on here

Well, I couldn’t help but make the intro to this song. I got it stuck in my head, and it’s just a fantastic song, so if anyone is interested in a completed product of it I may force myself to continue, after all this song is great enough to go through all it’s 5+ minutes of glory!

Sweet Child O’ Mine

Edit: I changed the drums a tad, having 2 bass drums is just way too much for the ears. Still sounds good though.

That… Was… GREAT! Please continue…

I personally have had enough of this song since it was put on GH2. It’s everywhere now. The radio, Guitar Hero, and now even Notessimo.

Just because a song is on Guitar Hero…Everyone thinks it’s overall value diminishes. I hate that. Anyway, Sweet child of mine is a great song, and it was great long before It came out on guitar hero 2, so I say go for it. Also, Guitar heros 1, 2, and 3 were the best! I hate the new one’s…They’re just a ton of easy songs, and now hotel california’s on there too…But in 3. 3 was my overall favorite, they had an all-wrong opinions on how hammer-ons should work, and they put in some pretty random songs,which weren’t masters yet, all of which add together to make a great music experience. And 2 had TROGDOR!!! Hilarious songs, despite terrible singing, and mega-hard hammer-ons, It was fun. I’ve never play 1 except in Wal-mart way back when they were still previewing it, but now I’m considering getting Smash hits. Wow, I posted too much about guitar hero. Is there a thread for it? I know there’s the mettalica one but…

The Guitar Hero thread is aptly named “Guitar Hero” (previously named “gituar hero” due to the inability to spell by the original creator lol)/ GH1 had the hardest HOPOs because they are virtually impossible to use (trust me, I have it). It’s easier and more time efficient to strum everything, rather than try to master the GH1 HOPO technique. I can do easy sequences in that game, but the rest is all strumming. GH2 had a nearly perfect engine, IMO. The HOPOs were just right and you could whammy early for more SP during SP sustain notes. The flaw is that there is a strum limit (about 16NPS I believe), and the strumming in Trogdor is nearly 17.5. So it’s impossible on an NTSC version of the game. The PAL version, however, has a strum limit of well above 17 (I think it’s 24, but don’t quote me on that), so Trogdor can and has been FCd on that version of the game. I have been as close as a minus 6 on NTSC (there are many who have constantly gotten minus 1), but I don’t like to waste my time trying to work on that. I don’t really want to talk about GH here anymore. Mods feel free to move this post and the previous to the GH thread if you wish.

I was gonna run this back and check for any gaping errors;

Screw it, it’s close enough.

Thanks for reminding me that I will never be able to cover any song that good ever.

Jerk >_>

WOW AWESOME JOB

I suck at teh ear, and I’ve had enough with sheet music…I like doing original stuff

But wow…is DEFFINATLY AN UNDERSTATEMENT (and that there is one too (rock))

Oh. Em. Ef. Gee.

Ee. Pea. Eye. Sea.

Agreed lol

It was pretty Epic. :twisted:

I wish I could do that.

i made a EXTRA LITTLE DEMO of this songs:

AC/DC - TNT
Bon Jovi - Livin on a prayer
Blur - Song2
Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker
Deep Purple - Smoke on the wather
Dream Teather - Pull me Under