Rock Thread (Original)

D’aww~ such a nice compliment for something I made in ten minutes. Thanks. <3

Enjoy Yourself - A little doozy

And…

Say What?

The Singular Term for Those on the Left Side of the Periodic table

Doesn’t get exciting until sheet 4.

Um, well…it’s ok, but it needs some work. At least there was effort in it but there were times in the song were it sounded like an old Atari was acting up. It’s got potential though, keep working on it it’ll get better.

Darc had a pretty good song going, he just arranged the sheets terribly, it just seems like a rough draft of one of my songs

I’ll just drop this off.

Ok forget that last post, its my fault for sharing a song so close to completion, someone delete it… im reporting it but nothing’s happening…
anyway…
heres the good one

Took a bit, but I finally finished my third.

?id=29730

Bi-Polar. Enjoy!

That was pretty nice Heat Lance. Mind if I use that for my Custom Guitar Hero project?

Sure. If you liked it, I’d consider it an honour.

Why thank you. I’ll get started soon

Inspired by Guitar vs Piano on Newgrounds (epic song if u havent heard it U NEED TO NOW)

guitars battling with a bit of drums in it kinda like this
:mrgreen:
ENJOY

thanks for listening if u did

Sorry for the reeaaallly long intro… i thought only a well foundated intro can build suspense for the epicness that is the chorus. I’m fairly happy with myself… actually finding chords for the metal guitar that sound really good. Am and Em are great chords, no one can blame me.

Also probably the most sad yet beautifully badass song ive made, ever. Just a warning… dont sue if you ruin your new carpet with your emotional discharge residue.

Giving Unknowned a run for his money, eh?

(Sarcasm) Very funny Hypo.
Honestly good song there Roast. No sarcasm there!

That was an amazing song Roasty. My favorite part was the solo (32-36) and the chorus with the angels. The epic intro was amazing too. You have made excellent use of the Strat #1 in your song, which I feel is one of the hardest guitars to use. Great job.

PS- I don’t have carpet.

Hypo- Eh I like a challenge.
Unknowned- Thanks but dont you have some money to run after? ba-dum-tsh
Fishrocker- Your not from jersey unless you high a voltage carpet in your living room…

(hlisten)
Say whaaaa?

Back on topic anyway.