School Love it or hate it

Eather you love it or Hate it
post how much you hate it or how much you love it or both if you like

i hate it most of the people r really argent and it bugs me

I hate it so much because im super lazy and that doesn’t go well with school and i hate most of the people there. especially here in NL

School is like the way this song I composed and properly named School is Like This sounds.

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=9518

I just don’t like doing the work.

lol i like the songs it made me laugh

the only thing about school(and being a senior) is the fact that notessimo.net works on there computers and that i don’t have as much work to do as most other people…

Notessimo works on the computers at my school too, and the work in that class is pretty damn easy so I usually finish pretty quickly. I haven’t tried making a song though…I think they’d end up getting deleated, but I visit the forums.

Yeah, when I get on at school I will only come to the forums because I don’t think the teacher would like it if I had sound coming from my computer. Also, the computers are placed so that the teacher can see any screen if they just look away from their desk, so I can only pull up the window when they aren’t looking.

I’d be able to make a song, I plug my earphones into my computer every class to listen to music.
But teacher can’t really see my computer from where he sits, but he has some weird thing where he can see every screen from his computer, kinda cool… but annoy, as well as the fact that he can block our internet whenever he wants.

Sometimes though, Mr. Johnson (the keyboarding teacher) gives us a free day, in which we can do whatever we want. I usually get on notessimo if I have earphones with me (or maybe just the forums if I don’t!).

I like how they made a public place for kids just for sleeping, but some of the old people there are annoying.

~Zacky

You guys might think I’m weird, but I actually like school. I play basketball with my friends, fool around and do a bunch of crazy schtuff. Theres nothing to do at my home When I get home, I usually go on newgrounds, youtube, notessimo…and practice my violin. Yep, thats all I do at home.

It depends. Days where I do next to nothing, I usually enjoy school. However, if we actually have to do work, I tend not to enjoy it as much. But, I can get bored at home, because my dad doesn’t let me on the computer a lot so I can’t get on that much when he’s home. If I can get on, I have to compete for a turn with my mom, two of my brothers, and sometimes my 4 yr-old sister. If I can’t, I play GH until my fingers feel like they’re falling off.

well ever since Synchronize became a class mainstream at my school its became a nuisance to get online. but in my first class(MOCA or Microsoft office computer applications) the teacher really doesn’t care what you do as long as you get the work done, so i can get on then. but in both my Architecture class and Graphic Design classes they both use synchronize to check on our work (lazy freaks) and monitor us to make sure we aren’t in a place we shouldn’t be. Any who… i like school only because of my easy classes and the teachers who don’t give a rats behind.(cencering myself, hiding true feelings) the only hard class i have is English and it isn’t hard at all. any who its 2:00am where i am at and i need to go to bed.