Second Life

Anyone here play Second Life on PC?

never heard of it in my life
(hlisten)

Is that that online game where you can make your own person, start a buisness, make money, and buy other stuff? (hlisten)

I heard of that game…but I’ve never played it.

Yes, it is sp. I just created an avatar. There is so much to do, it’s overwhelming! Right now I’m looking for a job. Eventually, I want to do something in the music or movie industry on there.

Cool! I saw it on the science channel on BEYOND TOMORROW!
I might make an avatar then…

I’m on the adult version because I had no way of verifying my age on teen SL. You need to either have a paypal or have a cell phone with one of the providers on the list.

Ya I cant get an account…
1.) I am not old enough
2.) it doesn’t look like something my mom would let me do anyways LOL

I’m not “old enough” either, but that didn’t stop me.

I know but there is still #2…besides…
What the heck do they need your real first and last name for?
unless they were talking about the name they gave you…
LOL

I’ve never heard of this, but the way Jan described it, Sims was the first thing that came into my mind. I hate Sims, so I’ll never play this.

If they want a full name, put…
qq-first name
aa-last name

As long as it is a real name, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Any name should do. You do need to put a real email adress so you can confirm your account (that’s all they email you for). Everything else you can totally bs.

You hate the Sims!?! How is this possible!?! I demand an explanation for this outrage :twisted:

I hate those games that you have to constantly feed, wash, sleep, etc. or else you die. We already do that in life, and it’s hardly fun.

But you can make him play the guitar.

I’ve joined this. found this thread again.

Anyone else play?