Shadow of the colossus

Who likes shadow of the colossus?

Really, nobody?

ITS ANNOYING TO GET LOST

I can’t believe nobody likes this game…

It’s a great game, and probably in my top ten, for some reason the fourth colossus is my favorite… not sure why.

Necro’d…
My favorite is the 13th

aha! Second favorite, although it really doesn’t attack at all, so there’s that… i mean at least with the 9th (land snake) there was a challenge in actually killing it… i would use names here but i’m not sure you know them or not.

that’s actually a turtle…

The only thing that’s like a snake is Kuromori (a lizard, #8) and Dirge (technically a worm, #10). Oh, and of course phalanx .

LOL! alright, either i suck with using numbers or it’s been a while since i’ve played this game, i meant Dirge, haha, and what about the eel? the one in the lake you needed to jump into, Hydrus, that was a cool setting, but my first time playing it I couldn’t bring myself into jumping in… Did you ever go to the secret garden by chance?

I tried going to the secret garden, but always got stuck and couldn’t figure out how to do it.

The eel is #7, by the way.

Lol, guess it’s time for me to replay this then? I’ll let you know if i make it to the secret garden, I never have either…

My save file randomly disappeared, so I restated a few weeks ago. I hope I get to the garden, too.

I hired it one day cause i thought…ooh shiny this looks cool
I ended up killing the 1st and stopped i think…i was very distracted at the time -.-
I’d buy it if i had the chance though

Has anyone ever made a connection between SOTC and Ico? I’m actually interested in what other peoples thoughts are, because it seems everyone has their own separate ideas on what happens in between both games.

Shadow of colossus is a prequel to Ico. After Wander got turned back into a baby, and had horns, the society in the forbidden lands grew. After every 40th generation of the forbidden lands, another person is born with horns. One of those is the main character to ICO… He gets looked in the castle to starve to death as a sacrifice… Like all of the other Horned people.

So your version is basically the accepted version? That’s fine, mine too, haha

So, yeah, you can choose whatever you want, but the creator believes in this.

#12 pelagia is definitely my favorite colossi, no because of the fight mechanics or anything but because of how he looks. And #3 Gaius is my second favorite, I don’t really know why though.