Show Your Self

sure, ill play along. heres a pic of me when i was little:

Lol. You’re a type of device?

He mentioned something about being a computer in the past. Didn’t believe it, but I guess there’s proof lol

ROFL. We’re dealing with something from Eagle Eye!

Hmm…I might post a picture of myself here but not now :slight_smile:
I’m a tall asian kid with moderately long hair :smiley:

and here i am now!

wow REA…you grew a lot lol

Hah, you look pretty sick now REA

Wow! You look awesome!

Here is me

Lmao, nice try.

well mods can! they need to hit edit!

It didn’t work because he tried to use space to separate the lines and the forum will only allow up to one space.

because PHP boards have different spacing rules outside if the editor.

Here is a picture of me at Christmas. I just opened my Mountain Dew pants.

yo dont look like you like em, send them to me, or tell me where i can get some!

Wow. You look very excited. (hlisten)

Ehh, I dunno… I kinda see a little smirk of ‘excitment’ lmao

I smiled for the picture. I wasn’t really excited because my parents only put out my Coke pants, Mountain Dew pants, Dr. Pepper pants, Homer Simpson pants (still haven’t worn them), and a watch (they were wrapped). I thought I didn’t get anything cool Then, at the last minute, my dad disappeared and returned with a box. In the box was another box— an Xbox 360. I didn’t really care, because I didn’t want one (he handed it to my brother, who wanted one) He came back again, with a really big box. In it was GH:WT! I was like YHFSGAISABDBATD!!!

And that is how the elf saved Christmas. The End

EDIT: I just read DD’s post. I do like them. But everybody who wants GH:WT for Christmas, wouldn’t be satisfied with just a few pairs of pants.

just wait till your Fail Tour game craps out on you and you realize RB2 is better!