Show Your Self

actually, I have RB2

lol tats what happened to me with my wii. 2 yrs ago, my uncle got a wii (before christmas) and on christmas there was a moderately heavy,HUGE!,cardboard box. i opened it last and theres a wii box! I was like, BFHSDHUABCHDUS! But when opened there was undies,shirts,and socks. I was loling but before i threw it away, it was still heavy, so i decided to dig further into the styrofoam S’s and theres another wii box! i opened it and I was like EHFBCEUIBCUHEBU! THERE WAS A WII! and i went crazy, and bragged to my school friends. thats how a random hobo with wings saved christmas.

And THAT’S the REAL end (rnote)

• some guy with a chaingun* SHOWYOURSELF!!! gives the guy a pic of a F*** CREEPY ASS DOG*

Lol I kid the dog. Very adorableh… ^u^

Lets get this thing rolling again. A lot of new members have arrived and i’m curious to see what kind of people ya’ll are… Heres a picture of me. Player haters be ware.
4g2ome.png
Admitedly this picture is very old, but whatevs. I’m not any less of a don today.

2 Likes

I agree with Hellstick, this needs oiling.

This is me when i was almost 16: 2ai0oeg.jpg

I miss that hair on my head (i sometimes have long hair though.)

1 Like

Me at the end of 6th grade: - YouTube

I don’t feel like taking a picture now, but I’m 5’ 6 1/2", average weight, somewhat dirty blonde longish hair (not that long), and blue eyes covered in quite thick eyebrows.

As you can see, I have short black hair, I was 4’ 10" (I am now 5’ 3"), white skin (now it is somewhat tan), kinda skinny, and for some reason I weighed 90 lbs (now I am 103 lbs).

This is me a value of months ago:2nkg1.jpgNotice my Mountainbike is on this photo too.

1 Like

Here is me with Scott Grimes and Bob Guiney.

4 Likes

Me with my bass guitar:5wi102.jpg

Here is me with the bass in TECHNOPOLIS: 5x77rr.jpg

3 Likes

It is time… To reveal my true identity.
BEHOLD!
2mpbfoi.jpg
yes.

6 Likes

why are you so fucking perfect

8 Likes

Lookin’ good hellstick!

Most recent pic of me… (yesterday) um… today is june 25 2013… so… do the math. Even though most of you already know what I look like.

9pxn3t.jpg

5 Likes

I took this picture about 10 minutes ago, so don’t expect me to look much different:

http://s22.postimg.org/is8dkyald/Photo_on_2013_06_25_at_14_10.jpg

As you can see, I looked much more handsome a year ago.

2 Likes

how old is ya?

Edit:

oh, your 13.

I always used to think Tsu was a female… now I know hes a male. I want to see what you look like Tsu.

1 Like

anblg0.jpg

6 Likes

GOSH. Everybody looks handsome and professional. Here’s me:

5 Likes

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9zej1yte5x1q01k/2013-06-25-231048.jpg

If all you see is a helmet, then I’m sad to say, only Kabob knows what my face looks like.

… Magic? I dont know:/

2 Likes