Sky's Thread - Updated Dec. 12, 2016

Dark Woods Circus was amazing. Reminded me of dark woods and ships docking. 5 stars here. I’ll be sure to listen to some more later

Thank you very much

I have just finished this randomly… I gave a lazy ending because I don’t feel well today

Hi! I’m back again with a new WIP. I may use this as a theme for my very own Robot Master, Toast Man, when I finish it.

listen.php?id=18021

Nice skycakes!

A little bit more meat on the bones now
listen.php?id=18065

very nice songs, especially if you don’t know how to read sheet music (as you stated in the first post)
you have a great ear for harmony, and know when to use different intervals (for example, i saw a few notes in milk tea that would sound dischordant and odd, but fit the song perfectly.
keep up the amazing work!

It makes me angry that you write songs so well except that you end them so badly. Please don’t get so lazy. If you have to, have someone else end your songs for you.

I played with one of my up-for-grabs shorties. Not sure if I like what I did though. It’s out of tune in some places.

Just trying to prove I’m not dead lol.

I suppose I could do that… thing is I suck compared to so many others here, so it’s weird of me to ask them.

I was beginning to think you were dead there for a while!

Nice song. It does sound out of tune in some places though.

Nice song Skycakes.

Hahaha, thanks.

I might tune it up a bit later, but I still have to finish that WIP I posted a while ago… man have I been behind.

Yay for college sucking the life out of me, I guess

Are you forgetting Centaur Man?

Bleh, I tried to get through that one but I don’t know the theme well enough to recreate it… I’ll try again in a while.

sorry I even made this song, but here’s my dorky song

should i rename this thread Skycakes’ pieces?

Was that a serious question? If yes, my answer is yes. She already has all her songs here.

Haha, wow my thread got renamed? Cool beans. Well, here’s this for now.

I love the low strats in this.

i rofled then was like WOW!!

Wow, that was really good!

WOW! That was amazing! Great job Skycakes 8-)