Solutions for glitches: Random gaps appearing during song playback and unresponsive notes.

do moderators have short hair?

well, lets break into Nusellineā€™s house and find out.

2 Likes

Not if I break into your house first!

2 Likes

Nuseline has taken the intellegence!

Museline has the most beautiful and long flowing hair in the world. there is a picture somewhere with proof. but it has long since dissapeared. it is said that octo was the last to see the fascination. And because of this it has caused many people from the notessimo skype chat to go borderline insane. But none as much as fire, who has spent over half his/her life searching for the artifact.
His/her insanity is not displayed very often but every once in a while it comes out of him/her. Like earlier today fire posted this ā€œI almost killed my friend with cream soda yeah.ā€

I really want to meet all you guys! but sadly I cannotā€¦ :(

Plusā€¦ I have short spiky hairā€¦

I checked weather I was in the ā€œlong hair or shortā€ hair thread but I wasn`t. We should really get back on topic.

Yes please stop talking about my hair.

1 Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U

1 Like

Ive got balls of steel

I see that you are reading this Clearsnow Diamond

That sounds creepy.

Cool story bro.

Meh, it kindā€™ve does I guess. I was attempting (stupidly) to ā€œbattleā€ him this morning while I was eating breakfast (mostly in the Staff vs. Users Topic), so he got mad and started posting stuff like that :confused:

LAY OFF MAH WOMAN!

This isnt off topic, is it?

Why did you bump this?